What horror movie did you watch last?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
I feel like this section is missing a topic like this, where we can all post what movie we just saw, and maybe discuss it with others.

Just saw Unfriended. I really liked the idea, but it was executed really poorly IMO. It was just an overly dramatic high school fight lol.

There haven't been much of horror movies worthwhile to watch lately. That is kinda frustrating. The last one I watched was The Babadook, an Australian supernatural horror movie. It wasn't too bad. Not something I'd watch again.

Wolf Creek II was the last sort of recent horror movie I watched. Awful film.

Was thinking about Oculus. Any opinions on that one from anyone that's watched?

Last edited:
Wolf Creek II was bad. I liked the first one and I had high expectations going in watching the sequel and boy was I very disappointed! Haven't seen Oculus. Kept going to it in Amazon Instant Video but then I moved on. Not sure of it.

Haven't seen either Honeymoon or Body Snatchers.

I always made sure I find time to watch a horror movie or two every weekend.

Babadook started off so good but the end (last 30 mins) was terrible. Decent flick.

I watched American werewolf in London last week. Loved it so much I watched it again the next day.

Was beginning to watch the howling yesterday but got a rescue call (volunteer fd) and had to go haha.

Tales from the Dark Side The Movie (1990)

I had forgotten that this movie had a fair amount of recognizable actors in it. Christian Slater, Steve Buscemi, Julianne Moore, James Remar.

I watched the bad remake of the evil dead on either Netflix or amazon,I fell asleep cannot think why they copy classic films and ruin them. I know it's not a horror film but why remake ghostbusters.

I watched the bad remake of the evil dead on either Netflix or amazon,I fell asleep cannot think why they copy classic films and ruin them. I know it's not a horror film but why remake ghostbusters.

Ghostbusters is being remade what?

Any recommendations for alien flicks? I don't really like the invasion movies but I like the ones where they stalk the hell out of the character and appear out of no where.

Back