What horror movie did you watch last?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night I watched both the theatrical and producer's cut of Halloween 6.

Which did you prefer?

There are things that I like from both. I definitely prefer the music from the Producers cut better (except for the omission of Brother Kane -"And Fools Shine On"). I tend to flip flop on which version I like better. It's not like either is a cinematic masterpiece though.:lol

Which did you prefer?

There are things that I like from both. I definitely prefer the music from the Producers cut better (except for the omission of Brother Kane -"And Fools Shine On"). I tend to flip flop on which version I like better. It's not like either is a cinematic masterpiece though.:lol

I preferred the Producer's Cut. Last year was the first time I've seen it and I only watched the producer's cut, so going back and watching the theatrical first and then producer's again was interesting to say the least. I like the hokey twist at the end of the producer's cut, as opposed to just hearing Loomis scream in the theatrical.

Just saw the original Psycho on the big screen (obviously seen it before, but not on the big screen). That was awesome. That was back when filmmakers knew how to make real horror films, and didn't have to rely on gore, unlike filmmakers today, who show continuously how little talent they really have, since it's all about shock value today. Eli Roth comes to mind immediately.

Just saw the original Psycho on the big screen (obviously seen it before, but not on the big screen). That was awesome. That was back when filmmakers knew how to make real horror films, and didn't have to rely on gore, unlike filmmakers today, who show continuously how little talent they really have, since it's all about shock value today. Eli Roth comes to mind immediately.

i think that movie has to be one of the best movies that has stood the test of time!

Im not really a big fan of black and white movies, or movies any earlier than the 70's, but Psycho has to be one of my favorite classic films.

The story, the acting, the music, the directing is just awesome.

I love gore... Everyone has their own opinions. I think the 00s are the best decade next to the 80s.

Gonna watch the first exorcist later. Should be gooood

It's the perfect use of black and white too. Very creepy and stylish. Hitchcock was a master.

Still working my way through the Halloween blu ray set, over the weekend I watched 4, 5 & H20. Saving 1, 2 & 3 for a little closer to Halloween.

Watched the Poltergeist remake.
What a turd of a movie.

Basically the only good part of the movie was the cover of a Cramps song during the credits.
And even then, it would have been better if they just used The Cramps. :lol

Since they are taking 'Pet Semetary' off Netflix in October I decided to watch it for the first time in a very long time.

The biggest takeaway I have from this movie now is that the mom and dad are perhaps the two worst parents in television history.

Poltergeist Remake... a s****y movie. Just awful. PERIOD.

Insidious 3 was not that bad...it's just..."meh".

I have a few to watch yet in my watch list on Amazon...

seriously....this is getting hopeless. Horror movies today is getting so bad... :lol

Poltergeist Remake... a s****y movie. Just awful. PERIOD.

Insidious 3 was not that bad...it's just..."meh".

I have a few to watch yet in my watch list on Amazon...

seriously....this is getting hopeless. Horror movies today is getting so bad... :lol

seen "the visit"???

i saw that at the movies last weekend. I really enjoyed it. Great balance of horror and comedy.

Id recommend for people to give it a go.

seen "the visit"???

i saw that at the movies last weekend. I really enjoyed it. Great balance of horror and comedy.

Id recommend for people to give it a go.

Is that the one produced by M. Night Shylaman?

House of the Devil. A lot slower than I remember when I first saw it, but that ending/finale is freaking awesome.

Back