What has Sideshow given you for FREE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 Red Baron 12" figure - Won in a contest

1 Outer Limits Alien 12" figure - Sent to a friend who bought me a figure for a gift. That friend gave me the free figure as well.

1 Bib Fortuna 12" Figure - Won at a convention trivia contest and gave it to a child near me.

1 Sith Eye Probe Doids expansion pack - Won at the same convention in a trivia contest on a different day and gave to a child near me.

1 T-shirt - Won with the Bib Fortuna, but I kept the t-shirt.

5 0r 6 hats - Got with orders both through the mail and at cons.

2 50.00 gift cards - from cons

A few replacement accessories for ones that came broken or made poorly.

A few figures from the rewards points.

I may have to add more to this list

Let's see what i got for free............One empty wallet, and maxed out credit cards 2 Frisbees and a calendar

:lsvader

A James Bond PF
A SSC Dark Side shirt
A Friday the 13th Jason figure
several catalogs
2 or so promotional DVDs with cool bonus content
keychains
gift cards (which unfortunately, i didn't get to use)

one of the best customer-oriented customer service departments i've ever had the pleasure of going through and still do.

christmas cards

How come I didn't get a calendar? Dude.

A couple of Baseball caps and some Catalogues. Up until now.
Today I got an email from Sideshow saying they are sending me a new Old Ben belt to replace the one my figure came with. The little pin on the buckle had broken while I was putting the robe on him, so I wrote them and explained that. A week later, they mailed and said a new one was on the way.

THANKS SIDESHOW!

You ROCK!!!!! :chew

besides a hat and calendars, not a damn thing!!!!

Lol. I never do the contests or anything. If sideshow made it and I wanted it, I already had it on preorder. I don't need handouts.

I really have received quite a lot of free stuff from Sideshow over the years. Most recently, the Space Slug diorama. Also the Luke & Yoda PF is a highlight of my freebie list. My free Vader & Stormtrooper VCDs got me hooked on the line.

Well. other than the replacement Stormtrooper hands I got a huge box from them containing 4 PT R. Lee Ermey figures and 4 Dress Blues R. Lee Ermey figures!

I had entered a contest for folks in the military where all you had to do to enter was send them an e-mail. I mentioned in mine that I had entered with some hesitation since I am in the Air Force and thought it might be frowned upon by my co-workers if I had a Marine figure in my office. I reveived the box from Sideshow with a note that said to give the extras to my co-workers and then I wouldn't be singled out.

So I flipped 'em all on Ebay.

Just kidding, I gave some one of each to my son who collects Joes and gave the rest to "desrving" co-workers.

A mini-bust and magazines and a bracelet. This was way back when I ordered direct. Unbeatable customer service, but their product often disappoints.

Great thread. Reminded me of the stuff I've gotten through the years:

1. Sideshow Miss Piggy and Link Hogthrob busts
  2. A Large Bologna (seriously)
  3. A set of Maul's Balls.
  4. Sideshow Cap.
  5. Sideshow Keychain
  6. Electrowoman and Dynagirl busts
  7. Luke and Yoda PF Exclusive

Back