What has Sideshow given you for FREE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing... unless you count the big hole in my bank account where my money used to be.

Lots of gift cards
Keychains
Hats
catalogs
dvd's
a shirt
2 Outer Limits 12" Figures
R Lee Ermy 12" Figure
Frank Black 12" Figure
Vampire Angle 12" Figure
Van Helsing 12" Figure
Nazi Kroenen 12" Figure ($15 off)
Orcs Of Moria Medallion
Shelob Statue
Grima Wormtounge Statue
Galadhrim Archer statue (Half off)
Artist Proof Cave Troll Statue

Paid for my entire current collection as well as approx 35K in profit selling off stuff during the "good times" :D

That's all I can think of for right now.......

So yea, I love Sideshow. Not just for what they have done for me but for what they offer to the entire collectible community. Many people forget that without Sideshow we would have to suffer through sad attempts at the figures we love so much or worse, do without them entirely. Sideshow takes a lot of chances to bring figures out that the fans ask for. Quite a few have been money losers or maybe they just broke even. I cheer them on anytime they have a real success happen for them. It never comes without risk and hard work.

Keep up the great work!

Jesse

Sideshow is simply the finest collectibles company on the planet.

The fact that there's a thread regarding what the company has given out for "free" is a testament to that fact.

Thank you, Sideshow! :rock :rock :rock

I won a General Grievous EX PF artist proof from Sideshow at the freaks party last year:rock
Unfortunately its still boxed in my garage until I can give it a worthy place to be displayed.My house is just too damn small:monkey2

All I've gotten free from Sideshow has been a calendar and a Star Wars product DVD-ROM catalog. I was grateful for each, as they were unexpected. The sheer number of giveaway contests they have goes to show how they treat us more as "fans" than just "customers".

Gift cards
Calendars
Wrist bands
Dvds
Catalogues
Flask
Hulk V Silver Surfer Diorama ex:chew

This is amazingly great topic. My list is so long I'll be forgetting things... but here's a stab at what I can remember off the top of my head:

PF Princess Leia Exclusive - site contest
PF Han Solo Exclusive - site contest
12" Maul's Balls Ex - spook

12" Aragorn (was supposed to be a 12" Metaluna Mutant but they ran out)- spook
King of the Dead Helm - spook
Crown of Elessar - spook
Battle Troll Helm - spook
Mouth of Sauron Helm - spook
Orc Muzzle Cage - spook
Frodo Orc Helm - gc
Sam Orc Helm - gc

Trick or Treat Figure - gc
Saw Puppet - spook
12" Blade - gc
Thing Maquette - spook
Jason Keychain - spook
12" Buffy - spook
12" Willow - oy yeah! - spook
12" Jason Goes to Hell - spook
12" Pam Voorhees - spook

For my website, GalacticBinder.com, they have donated some sweet Star Wars prizes including 12" Jedi Luke and 12" Leia Boussh.

No doubt the most generous company I have ever come across!

I got a maxed out credit card......... :lol

How to you guys get all this free stuff???? I've entered contests here and there but I haven't really been entering TONS of giveaways....

How to you guys get all this free stuff???? I've entered contests here and there but I haven't really been entering TONS of giveaways....

In my case, LOADs of hours during Spooktacular hanging out in chat and/or on tyeh Sideshow spook page waiting for a new contest to be announced.

At Comic-Con, Sideshow runs contests almost every hour the floor is open. 5 contests/day x 3 prizes per contest (average) x 4 days per Comic Con x 4 years going to Comic-Con give you a lot of chances.

Last Spooktacular, I won a Twilight Zone Gremlin and Slave Brent. I got a calendar for 2008 and 2009 and a nice gift card every SDCC for the last 4 years.

Back