What has Sideshow given you for FREE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i actually never got anything for free from SS.

Unless you count spook winnings, then i got a few things. But i paid s&h.

i am def. not complaining. Over the years, i have sold some of my collection off and the $ i made off of SS items has basically paid for my entire collection. I am more than happy to give them my hard earned cash, if they give me items that increase or retain value and look superior on the shelf.

Although if i got a Galactus LSB from SS i might cry......like a rainstorm..and howl

wow i just realized this thread was dug up. how did you come across this thread from 1 1/2 years ago?

Since there has been a lot of complaining about price increases from Sideshow, I thought it would be nice to hear what people have gotten from them for free.

An addiction worse than crack and lots of bills. All for free. :D

Here's a list of what I can remember. I've probably forgotten something.

12" Asajj Ventress
12" Slave Brent
12" Metaluna Mutant
12" Endor Rebel
Maul's Balls
Captain America PF Exclusive (Freaks contest)
T-shirts
Hat
Dog tags
Collect For Life bracelets
Keychains
Catalogs
Christmas cards
DVDs
Gift cards

I've also used tons of rewards points on stuff.

i won a captain antilles figure from the at there booth. it was pretty sweet since i didnt have it so now i could display him with vader

i have not won anything but i enter every contest and hope my luck is about to change

I've gotten a calender and a couple small amount giftcards with my orders. Mostly all they've given me is a hole in my wallet. :monkey2

Back