What Figures Do You Want HOT TOYS To Do Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Hot Toys is doing a Stan Lee, how about a Walt Disney with the original Mickey Mouse, or even George Lucas. I'm also still hoping that HT will release Doc Brown from Back to the Future.

They already did George Lucas years ago when they were still making unlicensed figures. It was my first Hot Toys figure.

A good old Chuck Norris action figure, Missing in action would do nicely

missing_in_action_chuck_norris_colonel_braddock.jpg

With the World Of Warcraft movie coming out I would hope Hot Toys jump on that band wagon. I would also kill for a Lich King figure from the game.

Could we please get a Hot Toys wish list thread stickied at the top of one of these forums? Hundreds of these threads have been made over the years.

The Young and the Restless
American Vice Presidents from the 70s to mid 80s dressed up like batman, iron man and Johhny Depp
Care Bears
American Idol runner up finalists (from seasons 3-7)
Something, ANYTHING from a Marvel movie
Guy Fieri
Several species of birds

:rotfl

Watchmen!! Pick it back up soo more opportunity there

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The best action film of all time. DIE HARD :impatient:
Die-Hard.gif

Last edited:
1990 Movie Ninja Turtles. That's one of the holy grails for me. I've seen the Neca Donatello and it's still just okay. I think toy companies have the hardest time capturing the likenesses of those costumes.

I think that one may actually happen one day. My unrealistic choice would be the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers from the 93' show. All 6 original rangers and the white ranger(all with an extra unmasked headsculpt, otherwise, why bother here?). Then if they did the 95 movie, I'd definitely get the red, yellow, and black rangers there with different headsculpts for the new rangers.

Back