What Figure in you collection is on the chopping block?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Die cast robocop
Battle damaged robocop
Leonidas
The Godfather
Dx jack sparrow ex
dx Bruce Lee ex

I love all of them but they stick out like a sore thumb in my collection which now is mostly DC marvel and Star Wars. They just dont fit in anywhere without looking out of place. Currently I have all of them displayed in the same detolf in the corner of the room, but they don't really display well together either. If hot toys was to revisit some of these lines, adding characters would help but I just don't see that happening.. it seems we are getting a new sparrow but I'm sure that's it from that ****** movie

My 3 terminator figures don't really fit in either but they look better next to my other figures then the ones above. Not to mention hot toys produced more Characters from the terminator line

Last edited:
I'm on a sideshow purge and will only buy Hot Toys. The only SS figure I have left is R2D2, so he could be next.

Die cast robocop
Battle damaged robocop
Leonidas
The Godfather
Dx jack sparrow ex
dx Bruce Lee ex

I love all of them but they stick out like a sore thumb in my collection which now is mostly DC marvel and Star Wars. They just dont fit in anywhere without looking out of place. Currently I have all of them displayed in the same detolf in the corner of the room, but they don't really display well together either. If hot toys was to revisit some of these lines, adding characters would help but I just don't see that happening.. it seems we are getting a new sparrow but I'm sure that's it from that ****** movie

My 3 terminator figures don't really fit in either but they look better next to my other figures then the ones above. Not to mention hot toys produced more Characters from the terminator line

Wow....three of the best ever made......on the chopping block!

Brave soul...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow....three of the best ever made......on the chopping block!

Brave soul...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which 3 are u referring too??? Godfather? Leonidas and Battle damaged Murphy???

The figures are awesome, not saying im selling them tomorrow but if i was to sell any first it would be them. Personally i think they would display better in a smaller collection.. Once you start mixing in all these other superhero, and star wars characters they don't display as well.. I think if I had only 1 figure per detolf shelf it would work but I have way too many figures to do that. Again if there were more characters available in these lines atleast I could pair them up nicely on shelfs, but the one offs just don't look as good in a larger collection mixed in with other unrelated figures. I mean EtD Bruce lee doesn't look good next to the Don and jack sparrow doesn't look good next to Leonidas,, no matter how much I try to mix and match them they don't compliment each other or look good next to each other

Last edited:
Robo
God
Sparrow

Some of HT's best.

I group mine by some sort of plan, not sure what

I have a ladies shelf
80's 90's
Zombies
Adventurers
Etc etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure yet but some are. I've been purging things from my entire house the last couple weeks (old clothes, movies, books, furniture, dishes, etc) and eventually i'll get to my toys. Might just be a couple but could be more.

Probably only MoS Superman. Really love the figure, but I have the BvS version and with JL coming soon, I'll be tempted for another.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

R2-Q5 and R5-D4. I like them but having a hard time deciding where in my display to put them.

Back