What are you Watching?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a marathon viewing of Season 2 of Saturday Night Live last night. At this moment in time I'm watching "I Was a Male War Bride" with Cary Grant. As soon as my husband gets back tonight from being out of town, we're going to watch "AVP". I've seen it all the way thru but he's only seen parts of it. Now that I own most of the Hot Toys Predators, I want to watch the movie and go "There's Celtic predator", "There's Scar predator", etc... :lol

505492~Surf-s-Up-Posters.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Followed by the Lakers loosing:joy

Jesus! I'm working on getting it. Why don't you buy the series and send it to me??:D

Who do you think you are, my girlfriend :D

Why doesn't Nick buy it for you since you two are sooooo in love :love

Only $25 from Amazon.

Who do you think you are, my girlfriend :D

Why doesn't Nick buy it for you since you two are sooooo in love :love

Only $25 from Amazon.

Aren't you just toooo freakin funny these days? I don't want to buy it in case I don't like it silly. So you should buy it since you love it and send it to me to borrow.

Aren't you just toooo freakin funny these days? I don't want to buy it in case I don't like it silly. So you should buy it since you love it and send it to me to borrow.

Or you could buy it, and if you don't like it, send it to me :idea

I do believe you're the one "without a lot of stuff coming in this month" so you should. I'm saving money for school.

But then my dumbass found $550 worth of collectibles to spend all that free money on :monkey1

Remember, I'm getting your grail piece in a few days :D

But then my dumbass found $550 worth of collectibles to spend all that free money on :monkey1

Remember, I'm getting your grail piece in a few days :D

Exactly YOU'RE getting it not me, I don't even get to enjoy it. Hell I don't even get to see it until October if even then.

Exactly YOU'RE getting it not me, I don't even get to enjoy it. Hell I don't even get to see it until October if even then.

You're the one who moved across the country :p

Oh, and I watched Raiders and ToD in HD last night :D:D:D

You're the one who moved across the country :p

Oh, and I watched Raiders and ToD in HD last night :D:D:D

Yeah well you should move West, it's better! Jen, get him to move!! Sorry but I hate Maryland.

We watched Raiders the other night, we forgot just how bad the acting was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back