What are you Watching?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B0001XAQ0A.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Thank you kind sir:duff This was my first time seeing it:eek: I thought it was really good and a great score:rock

But my favorite Miyazaki movie is...

Spirited_Away_poster.JPG

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Oh hell yeah. Spirited away is easily one of the best animes ever made. (Discounting cool/violent stuff like Ninja Scroll and Ghost in the Shell).

I watched Transformers on HD-DVD on the new Panny Plasma and my HD-A30 and it was frakin' amazing!! And I watched BSG Season 1 on HD-DVD over this last weekend and just mind blowing as well!!

All the Rocky movies. Just watched V and Balboa. Love those two. Not sure why so many hate part V. I like it. Balboa is about my favorite one though. Something about down and out Rocky I like better than the well-to-do one. III is fun though. "C'mon Balboa! C'mon Balboa!" T rules! It would have been fun to see him show up at Rocky's restaurant in Balboa. "C'mon Balboa! Where's my dinner!"

Anyway, those are like mini sets. I & II are one story. III & IV are seperate. Then V & Balboa are totally different again. I never really appreciated these movies. I like them now. Really cool to me. Rocky is a dude!

All the Rocky movies. Just watched V and Balboa. Love those two. Not sure why so many hate part V. I like it. Balboa is about my favorite one though. Something about down and out Rocky I like better than the well-to-do one. III is fun though. "C'mon Balboa! C'mon Balboa!" T rules! It would have been fun to see him show up at Rocky's restaurant in Balboa. "C'mon Balboa! Where's my dinner!"

Anyway, those are like mini sets. I & II are one story. III & IV are seperate. Then V & Balboa are totally different again. I never really appreciated these movies. I like them now. Really cool to me. Rocky is a dude!

Well, Rocky had nowhere to go but down after ending the Cold War in Part IV.

Anders, hopefully you watched the rest of the Jersey Trilogy in between. And added Dogma and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back