What are you Watching?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
poster.jpg

I went nuts yesterday......so I'm not posting pics of all the movies I watched. :lol

Elizabeth
Elizabeth The Golden Age
The Brave One
Shoot 'Em Up
The Kingdom
Crazy Love
Training Day
The Hurricane
Inside Man

Have seen some before already...really liked Crazy Love - what a nutty documentary on a crazy couple...and The Kingdom and The Hurricane were both very good. Shoot 'Em Up was a little too much. I like Clive Owen....but this was so over the top that I began to lose interest. Ended up seeing 3 movies with Clive Owen, 3 movies with Denzel Washington and 2 with Jodie Foster...didn't plan it....just worked out that way for some reason.

I went nuts yesterday......so I'm not posting pics of all the movies I watched. :lol

Elizabeth
Elizabeth The Golden Age
The Brave One
Shoot 'Em Up
The Kingdom
Crazy Love
Training Day
The Hurricane
Inside Man

Have seen some before already...really liked Crazy Love - what a nutty documentary on a crazy couple...and The Kingdom and The Hurricane were both very good. Shoot 'Em Up was a little too much. I like Clive Owen....but this was so over the top that I began to lose interest. Ended up seeing 3 movies with Clive Owen, 3 movies with Denzel Washington and 2 with Jodie Foster...didn't plan it....just worked out that way for some reason.

Damn, that is a lot of movies.:lol Crazy Love, that is the one where the guy blinds his girlfriend on purpose and she stays with him right?

Ok.... So at the i'm off "sick" at work for a few weeks at the moment.
The thing is, i've just seen my first "Future weapons" on the TV.....
How long has it been running? I've got to say my life has been missing something I LOVETHIS SHOW

Damn, that is a lot of movies.:lol Crazy Love, that is the one where the guy blinds his girlfriend on purpose and she stays with him right?

That it is....she did leave him, but no other man wanted to be with her once she took off her sunglasses and they saw her burned eyes. She even was proposed to, and she then showed the guy what she looked like and he bailed out. So she pretty much felt it was either with this guy...who loved her so much he blinded her so no one else would want her (plus he's rich) or be alone....I don't think I would have made the same choice as her....they are both a little nutty.

there-will-be-blood-poster-1.jpg

Just came back from seeing it. Great movie, Day-Lewis was awsome in it:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock The only flaw ,a really minor one, i could find was that it felt a bit too long at times. But other then that it was a really great movie.

Across_the_Universe_3lg.jpg

Watched Across the Universe last night w/some friends. Really like this movie.

RaidersOfTheLostArk_4.jpg

Watching right now. Big Nazi is about to get chopped by the airplane.

Just finished the last part of Pitch Black.

I think Riddick is an awesome character.

Now getting ready for American Gangster.

Later.

Season 4 of Mystery Science Theater 3000

401 Space Travelers (Marooned)
402 The Giant Gila Monster
403 City Limits
404 Teenagers from Outer Space
405 Being From Another Planet
406 Attack of the Giant Leeches
407 The Killer Shrews
408 Hercules Unchained
409 The Indestructible Man
410 Hercules Against The Moon Men
411 The Magic Sword (This Bert I. Gordon film is actually pretty good!)
412 Hercules and the Captive Women
413 Manhunt In Space
414 Tormented
415 The Beatniks
416 Fire Maidens of Outer Space
417 Crash of the Moons
418 Attack of the Eye Creatures
419 The Rebel Set
420 The Human Duplicators
421 Monster A Go Go
422 The Day Earth Froze
423 Bride of the Monster
424 Manos: The Hands of Fate (Probably the worst film ever made).

there-will-be-blood-poster-1.jpg

Just came back from seeing it. Great movie, Day-Lewis was awsome in it:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock The only flaw ,a really minor one, i could find was that it felt a bit too long at times. But other then that it was a really great movie.

i always like watching him in movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back