What are you Watching?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a bit of a marathon:
row-color-exp2.jpg

three_ten_to_yuma.jpg
riches.jpg

ned_kelly.jpg
gonebabygoneposter.jpg

505624We-Own-the-Night-Posters.jpg

All were fantastic!! :rock :rock :rock

Awesome selection!! Ned Kelly ruled, I love that movie. And 3:10 To Yuma... :google

That flick was fantastic, especially Ben Foster... Dude made that character memorable to me.

310ToYuma-BF-big.jpg

How was We Own The Night? I'v only heard negative stuff about that and Ned Kelly.

I thought they were both good. Joaquin and Duvall were excellent. Even Mendes wasn't bad, and I'm not a big fan of her acting abilities. I found it to be a rather gripping story and one where I actually cared about the characters and what was happening to them.

Ned Kelly was also good. Not great, but a good film about the life of Ned Kelly. I thought Ledger did an admirable job and Bloom was better than I thought he would be.

Both are worth a watch, in my opinion. :)

Awesome selection!! Ned Kelly ruled, I love that movie. And 3:10 To Yuma... :google

That flick was fantastic, especially Ben Foster... Dude made that character memorable to me.

310ToYuma-BF-big.jpg

He was a bad ass!! :rock :rock I loved his attitude and the swagger in his walk....he owned that role. Definitely a highlight in the movie for me as well.

Agreed:rock :rock

He would also make and awesome figure!

thought of that too, and you can bet that if I could ever secure a jacket that was at least close to that design... I would do my best to make that happen. One of my favorite western characters of all time. Just a stellar performance on his part. :rock

thought of that too, and you can bet that if I could ever secure a jacket that was at least close to that design... I would do my best to make that happen. One of my favorite western characters of all time. Just a stellar performance on his part. :rock

3:10 to Yuma frigin rocked, that movie was so awesome! I love modern westerns.

3:10 spoiler

`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
``
`
`
``
`
`
`
``
`
`
`
`
`
`

He was a bad ass!! :rock :rock I loved his attitude and the swagger in his walk....he owned that role. Definitely a highlight in the movie for me as well.

Crowe picking off each gang member at the end was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back