What are you Watching?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill-Bill-Vol-1-Poster-C10123202.jpeg
OSPP30606~Kill-Bill-Vol-2-Posters.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
Hell Yeah, can't wait for those on Blu-Ray!!

Firefly - I'm almost done with the season...one DVD left to watch. Makes me kinda sad...I'm really into it and can't believe it was only around for ONE F'N season!!! :monkey2:monkey2

IronFingaz -- what did you think of The Host? I was terribly disappointed and barely made it through the whole thing.

Firefly - I'm almost done with the season...one DVD left to watch. Makes me kinda sad...I'm really into it and can't believe it was only around for ONE F'N season!!! :monkey2:monkey2

IronFingaz -- what did you think of The Host? I was terribly disappointed and barely made it through the whole thing.

I thought it was pretty good, not as great as some made it out to be. It felt a bit long and some of the funny parts i didnt know if they were that or serious. So you get that confused feeling sometimes. The ending was kinda sad, though. Didnt really see that coming. But overall a good movie.

3164_7.JPG

Watching America's Game, starting at XL and working my way back to Super Bowl I. Very cool set, any true NFL fan needs to own it. :rock

085391110026.jpg

Pay special attention to Super Bowl XX.
The best team in the history of the NFL wins this one.

Pay special attention to Super Bowl XX.
The best team in the history of the NFL wins this one.

BEARS.bmp

They were great that year, for sure. It's so amazing seeing some of these winning seasons and what got the players to that moment. Really an emotional ride, I'm loving it. :rock

I may be a Pats fan, but I have LOADS of respect for every single team in the NFL and what they do day in and day out on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back