What are you reading? Book discussions and reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, Brown's actually writing skills are suspect, but he does throw a lot of history and philosophy in there which is why I read them.

Yeah he definately does his research then adds his own special touch to it. I don't read that often. So it says something when I actually pick a book up and read. :horror

Yeah he definately does his research then adds his own special touch to it. I don't read that often. So it says something when I actually pick a book up and read. :horror

Yea, most of the books that I read have naked ladies in them, so me reading is a good thing.......

white death by clive cussler. I have read almost all of his books. I always enjoy them. I have not found any that upset me.

Finally got around to finishing up "Where Men Win Glory." It was good book. Krakuer was all over the place with it, but you could still see what he was getting at. I'd recommend it for anyone interested in Tillman's story.

Finally got around to finishing up "Where Men Win Glory." It was good book. Krakuer was all over the place with it, but you could still see what he was getting at. I'd recommend it for anyone interested in Tillman's story.

Is this about the football player Pat Tillman?

I'm about 2/3rds of the way through Koontz's "Relentless". Excellent book. The main character has a funny wit like that of Odd Thomas, if you've read any of those books, but the gruesomeness of the situation is shocking.

I just started Lost symbol. I love these books they keep my attention better then any other books. I like Angles and Demons a little better but both were very good IMO. I like the way it twists real history into something fictional. Having been to a lot of the places in first two books I think that made them even more entertaining for me.

Reading Wizard's First Rule right now, but I am having a hard time getting into it; really just counting down the days until Wheel of Time book 12 comes out.

Badmoon I thought the only books you read had symbols behind the words like X, Y, B, A and came in small hard plastic cases. :D J/K

Yeah I am really getting into the Lost Symbol. Brown's research into his books is great. I am planning on going to DC to check out some of the places he describes in the book before it gets to cold.

I'm about 2/3rds of the way through Koontz's "Relentless". Excellent book. The main character has a funny wit like that of Odd Thomas, if you've read any of those books, but the gruesomeness of the situation is shocking.

My wife just finished that book and said it was very good. I really like the Odd Thomas character. Koontz has a way of turning your stomach with his descriptive writing.

Conan_bloody_crown.jpg

Badmoon I thought the only books you read had symbols behind the words like X, Y, B, A and came in small hard plastic cases. :D J/K

Yeah I am really getting into the Lost Symbol. Brown's research into his books is great. I am planning on going to DC to check out some of the places he describes in the book before it gets to cold.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What are you currently reading?

Right now I'm reading American Psycho. I made the mistake of starting a bunch of books and not finishing them. So now it's American Psycho next is the The Road.

Back