What are you playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna start playing Fable III (never got far into it) to tide me over until Mass Effect 3 comes out.

Binary domain, a top top shooter. One of the best I've played in terms of gameplay. Simple but awesome. Graphics are sweeet too.

Binary domain, a top top shooter. One of the best I've played in terms of gameplay. Simple but awesome. Graphics are sweeet too.

I wasn't expecting much from this but I keep hearing good things about it.

Juggling Skyrim, Yakuza 2, and Resident Evil: Revelations at the moment. Too many I'm behind on that I've started but have yet to finish, such as Bayonetta and Twilight Princess. Recently decided to replay RE0 since I haven't in many years.

Minecraft. I used to hate on this game so hard, now I'm addicted. need to get back to Arkham City so I can beat it on the highest difficulty.

Currently playing through red dead again. Brilliant game, easily in my top ten of all time.

SSX also!!! So awesome. I like that it is challenging we need more games with a challenge these days.

Back