What are you playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fired up Red Dead Redemption for the first time in probably 2 years. Along the way I lost my 100% game save so I have to start from the beginning again. Apparently horse breaking is most difficult thing ever and has been impossible for me to do now.:banghead

Played Borderlands 2 for a good while last night. Spent a good while on the mission Thousand Cuts which was a fitting name. I got the feeling that the game would just take over any time it wanted and just come and kill me.

Currently on a run through Banjo-Kazooie on the N64 then I'm gonna finish my runs through Splatterhouse for the 360 and ZombiU for the WiiU

Switching back and forth between Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Crysis 3.

After playing MGR it put me in the mood for MGS, so I downloaded that on the PSN last night.

Replaying Mirrors Edge. Man I wish they would have made a sequel to t his game.

If I'm not mistaken, they are working on one. It's not officially announced, but everyone believes it's happening.

That would be incredible. Last I heard their wasn't one planned so this would be great news. I know it didn't do all that great, but it is easily one of the most enjoyable games I've played.

That would be incredible. Last I heard their wasn't one planned so this would be great news. I know it didn't do all that great, but it is easily one of the most enjoyable games I've played.

I read a blurb about the sequel in a Game Informer. I never played it, but I did hear good things. Just one of those games I kept putting on the back burner and now years have gone by.

Back