WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's UNHOLY SUPERNATURAL ROAD TRIP- cast pics posted

oh i almost forgot stakes and shotgun shells as well. I think bobbie's wheelchair is also important.

Thanks for the suggestions!

We are making a crossbow for Daryl from Walking Dead you might be interested in.

crossbow-1.jpg

Didn't I send you a link to a flask before?

The best 1:6 wheelchair available to date was a Barbie one from a few years back. You might want to E-bay it and just paint it.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_od...73.m570.l1313&_nkw=barbie+wheelchair&_sacat=0

Here's a few other links to help. :)

SHOTGUN SHELLS
https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=1870

https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=337

FREE PRINTABLES
https://www.printmini.com/printables/pp.shtml

Hi,
Was the crossbow for sale? Are there any left?

Re: WGP's ROADTRIP 666

Any news on these guys? Last I heard was they were finally in stock and about to ship out, but that was almost a month ago.

Good news--I just received mine today. I know there was some issues but happy to see the boys and Bobby. I think we were most impressed with Bobby. Now I need to source the parts for him.

I heard that mine are on the way. I can't wait to see these in person. This is going to be a fun couple of builds.

On a side note, I cannot compliment or thank William Shatners Toupee enough for the absolutely amazing customer service I've received throughout this struggle they've been having. They've definitely got a return customer here! Do not hesitate to buy from WGP.

There are parts that look like Dean but most don't. Not your paint work, just the sculpt. Bobby and Sam look spot on.

i actually totally see Dean in your paint up Pete - I think it's my favorite of the Dean paint ups :)

i actually totally see Dean in your paint up Pete - I think it's my favorite of the Dean paint ups :)

Thanks man :duff

Tbh I think it's impossible to get a 100% likeness in everyone's eyes as people recognise different things in a face.

No offense to you guys at WGP. I would say 99% of your sculpts are about perfect. Dean is just so hard to get right. Like I said Bobby and Sam(which I have) and Cas are perfect.

No offense to you guys at WGP. I would say 99% of your sculpts are about perfect. Dean is just so hard to get right. Like I said Bobby and Sam(which I have) and Cas are perfect.

No offense taken at all. We're all pretty laid back and friendly here and we welcome feedback. We happen to agree. Dean was probably the hardest sculpt Sean ever did and took him months of retries. He knew Dean was tough going in and it was true. Sean is also as big of a Supernatural fan as I am though and he actually really wants to try a V.2 someday. We can't say when or that we ever actually will because our schedule is so full, but it's a thing on the list of things we want to do someday.

Thanks man :duff

Tbh I think it's impossible to get a 100% likeness in everyone's eyes as people recognise different things in a face.

I AGREE pete nailed dean on the head his 5 o'clock shadow was the trick to making him look better in the long run. Jenson was only pretty boy smooth for the suit scenes and dark angel series. actually if you look at jensons real head he isn't symmetrical so when you try to go symmetrical it can kinda look off because he is kinda got an odd noggin.

No offense taken at all. We're all pretty laid back and friendly here and we welcome feedback. We happen to agree. Dean was probably the hardest sculpt Sean ever did and took him months of retries. He knew Dean was tough going in and it was true. Sean is also as big of a Supernatural fan as I am though and he actually really wants to try a V.2 someday. We can't say when or that we ever actually will because our schedule is so full, but it's a thing on the list of things we want to do someday.

Imo Dean has a similar face to Mark Hamill as he has no distinguishing features so is a hard likeness to crack. I think Sean’s is the best around compared to what’s on offer.

I look forward to seeing a V2 if he makes one.

Here are better pics of the figures. I have details of the heads in my paint thread.
8a8ejy4e.jpg

ranehu2u.jpg

qu2esyny.jpg

4y2yve3u.jpg

3unesuvu.jpg

y6ujadad.jpg

bu5usenu.jpg

3ymeneja.jpg

qurapa7u.jpg

yjuherag.jpg

Back