WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- New ANH Han V.2 revealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- (Hamill ANH and ROTJ interest lists)

Any luke will do!

I'd prefer an ANH Luke that captures who he was, kind of a clueless young angsty teen.

618_movies_star_wars_jedi_02.jpg

luke-skywalker.jpg

I'd prefer an ANH Luke that captures who he was, kind of a clueless young angsty teen.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41514&d=1322519167

I'm not gonna lie. These are actually my favorite photos of Luke from these respective movies. Remember when we do each head we love doing different exprerssions so there is room for "angsty" ANH Luke and Death star escape yelling luke if people want two, just as there is room for a Skiff Battle Jedi Luke face and a more composed Jedi one. You guys hold the votes when we get ready to sculpt.

I was just thinking how eventually a "colt .45" Bespin Lando could be needed (smiling and smoooooooth). :rotfl

Rick,
Can you put me also on the interested list for ANH Skywalker?
Thanks again

I saw on your web site you have two Capt. Kirks, is it possible to get another Han with a smug grin. I think that would be a cool one to have also, cause I would get one of each. And since SS has already gave us a Smuggler Han and Stormtrooper Han it would be nothing to swap out the heads.

I'm up for ALL SW headsculpts you folks do, Wiggy :p

ALL Lukes (except Bespin, i really think HT has nailed Hamill from that particular phase is his life), All Hans (please please please do a ESB and ROTJ Han...heck, i'd even pay you folks to do a "60 year old Han" for my EU shelf :p) Leia in all her forms, Lando if we can get the cocky smuggler look there :p...and Old Ben...I love Trev's existing sculpt, but i'd love to see one with a more wizened look to him...

SO as you think em up, put me down for them!:p I wont vote, i'll just buy the lot :p

And now, back to my medication

Doc

Last edited:

I saw on your web site you have two Capt. Kirks, is it possible to get another Han with a smug grin. I think that would be a cool one to have also, cause I would get one of each. And since SS has already gave us a Smuggler Han and Stormtrooper Han it would be nothing to swap out the heads.

WGP LOVES variant expressions. Not every character needs more than one, but for characters we really love it's an amesome option. I like being able to change my displays like that. Han definitely needs a cocky look. Honestly, the response to our Indy heads thread was so overwhelming we jumped into that but we do want to do another Han at some point.

I'm up for ALL SW headsculpts you folks do, Wiggy :p

ALL Lukes (except Bespin, i really think HT has nailed Hamill from that particular phase is his life), All Hans (please please please do a ESB and ROTJ Han...heck, i'd even pay you folks to do a "60 year old Han" for my EU shelf :p) Leia in all her forms, Lando if we can get the cocky smuggler look there :p...and Old Ben...I love Trev's existing sculpt, but i'd love to see one with a more wizened look to him...

SO as you think em up, put me down for them!:p I wont vote, i'll just buy the lot :p

And now, back to my medication

Doc

Thanks Doc! It makes more sense to start with the characters that have costumes available (so that might limit the Leia versions we want to do), but as always, it's your guys wants that will determine what gets done.

A Ben head would be fun, particularly with the stern/serious look he had at the cantina while talking with Han. (at work and can't dig up pictures). :)

UPDATE

I just wanted to let everyone know Chu told me he wants to go back and tweak the "bad-ass Han" once he is done with the three Indys because of the familiarity he is getting with sculpting Ford he is sure he can improve on it even more. :horror

I hope you agree that will be worth waiting a little longer. :)

I think most of you follow the Indy thread as it is, but here is his finished smiling Indy if you haven't seen it. Chu's on fire!

ZGrab02.jpg

ZGrab03.jpg

ZGrab07.jpg

ZGrab11.jpg

UPDATE

I just wanted to let everyone know Chu told me he wants to go back and tweak the "bad-ass Han" once he is done with the three Indys because of the familiarity he is getting with sculpting Ford he is sure he can improve on it even more. :horror

I hope you agree that will be worth waiting a little longer. :)

I think most of you follow the Indy thread as it is, but here is his finished smiling Indy if you haven't seen it. Chu's on fire!

ZGrab02.jpg

ZGrab03.jpg

ZGrab07.jpg

ZGrab11.jpg

His eyes/brows are just making him look evil with that grin.

Smiling ford is amazing

I wasn't crazy about smiling but those latest images are fantastic. Put this on top of an HT Indy and you might actually redeem that sorry piece of plastic.

Question - does Ford really furrow his brow at the same time he smiles? It does kinda come off as a grin he would give an enemy.

Glad to hear about BA Han getting an upgrade. Maybe I should encourage Jedi Luke to go first ;)

I wasn't crazy about smiling but those latest images are fantastic. Put this on top of an HT Indy and you might actually redeem that sorry piece of plastic.

Question - does Ford really furrow his brow at the same time he smiles? It does kinda come off as a grin he would give an enemy.

Glad to hear about BA Han getting an upgrade. Maybe I should encourage Jedi Luke to go first ;)

We mix it up between all the different shows we do- Doctor Who, Trek, Galactica putting out sculpts so everybody only needs to wait a few months between heads. I would *guess* Luke won't be seen till late Jan/Feb (but it's never to early to plan!) :)

perfection, one of the best head sculpts I've seen!

I know it's still a bit away, but can I please be added to the
ROTJ Hamill list. Thanks !

Back