WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- New ANH Han V.2 revealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" (Harrison Solo- Bad Ass!) FINISHED!

My main thinking is that for most people it will be a Sideshow replacement head. If enough people want a neckless version I have no problem making one that way too. We would just need to make that head smaller to fit on on a HT body as opposed to a Sideshow body.

You know, that's a helluva idea! I had originally thought to just use it as a Sideshow replacement head, but being able to put it on a HT body is pretty kewel!

I'm in whichever way we decide to go with it :hi5:

Interested to see what this looks like printed out. While the computer makes sculpts look nice and smooth there are some things that look off. His noses isn't crooked enough and his mouth looks like he is wearing a mouth piece to protect his teeth. The eyes are to much alike, like mirror images of each other. I'll say this, this one looks better than the SS Bespin Han. It's not just the paint job that makes that head look like @$$. That sculpt is off and you can see it in the prototype. Too wide from ear to ear and to short from chin to top of head.

Stmod0568 just pointed out to me in a PM the Sideshow Han Stormtrooper was neckless, which I didn't know.

It is easy enough for us to make a neckless version of the regular Sideshow sized head so we will definitely make a variant at that size.
So there will be Sideshow sized with a neck, without a neck, and then likely the Hot Toys neckless size. :lecture :)

Yeah, being sculpted on computer the sculpture doesn't have a size untill you assign it one so anything we make me could make at multiple sizes. :)

Great new! I usually always use Truetypes or other long neck bodies for my customs, so I'll definitely need the neckless head. Even better to know that you guys will be able to make the heads slightly smaller for Hot Toys scale.

Great new! I usually always use Truetypes or other long neck bodies for my customs, so I'll definitely need the neckless head. Even better to know that you guys will be able to make the heads slightly smaller for Hot Toys scale.

Yup, like I said, just make sure everyone eventually tells me:
Sideshow size
Sideshow neckless
or
Hot Toys neckless size

once they are sure. :)

Yup, like I said, just make sure everyone eventually tells me:
Sideshow size
Sideshow neckless
or
Hot Toys neckless size

once they are sure. :)

Oh I'm sure about the Hot Toys size. Does this size need to be mentioned for the Kirk and Rand heads too? I'm planning on using HT bodies for them too.

Oh I'm sure about the Hot Toys size. Does this size need to be mentioned for the Kirk and Rand heads too? I'm planning on using HT bodies for them too.

Thanks. Through group discussion it was decided the Trek heads should be HT scale because we are making the boots to be that scale as bootfeet for them (though they will be with necks). :)

Thanks. Through group discussion it was decided the Trek heads should be HT scale because we are making the boots to be that scale as bootfeet for them (though they will be with necks). :)

I've become good at drilling off necks with a Dremel, so they won't be an obstacle. :lol

I love the subtitles of this likeness. I especially like how the right eye is slightly squinted due to Harrison's smirk. Perfect!

Updated interest list in first post. Make sure to tell me head size preference if you have one (Hot Toys or Sideshow w/neck or Sideshow w/o neck). :)

Gon, stick me on the interested list :D

Hot Toys neckless please!

I'm looking forward to these heads. I'll be getting the smiling Indy and probably the WTH to add personality to my DX figure.

Back