WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Dr. Harrison Jones- from "Raiders" FIRST PICS NOW POSTED!

Put me down for a TRADITIONAL INDY!..and the wth? :)

Last edited:

Really anxious to see this, my painter is holding off on my current Indy sculpt in anticipation of the serious and WTH sculpts :rock

Um, I want the smiley head and the traditional Indy, but that's assuming everythinggoes well for me. How long will these be available after release?

Um, I want the smiley head and the traditional Indy, but that's assuming everythinggoes well for me. How long will these be available after release?

They'll be available after and the lists are non-commital. Life happens., amigo. :)

WIP SMILING INDY

Hi gang,
Here is WIP II from Chu! Chu reduced the teeth which made him have to do a lot of re-working on the face. Like before, this is not textured nor is the hair or hat. Comments and crits welcome. You guys are awesome! Thanks!

ZGrab11.jpg

ZGrab04.jpg

ZGrab02-1.jpg

ZGrab03.jpg

ZGrab01.jpg

Then, here is VERY early work on the Trad Indy and we know it's rough, but you guys wanted to see something so why not? :clap. The goal is to finish the smiling Indy up before this one.

ZGrab09-1.jpg

ZGrab07.jpg

-Rick :)

Re: WGP's Dr. Harrison Jones- from "Raiders" NEW WIP'S POSTED!

These look great! I am interested in a WTF Indy for sure.

I don't know, but I like the previous wip of smiley indy better.
Edit: Nevermind, it grew on me pretty quick LOL

Last edited:

WIP SMILING INDY

Hi gang,
Here is WIP II from Chu! Chu reduced the teeth which made him have to do a lot of re-working on the face. Like before, this is not textured nor is the hair or hat. Comments and crits welcome. You guys are awesome! Thanks!

ZGrab11.jpg

ZGrab04.jpg

ZGrab02-1.jpg

ZGrab03.jpg

ZGrab01.jpg

looks great will be getting this for sure

Then, here is VERY early work on the Trad Indy and we know it's rough, but you guys wanted to see something so why not? :clap. The goal is to finish the smiling Indy up before this one.

ZGrab09-1.jpg

ZGrab07.jpg

-Rick :)

Looks like I'm going to be breaking out the paintbrushes in the near future! :lol I like the look of this one very much . But knowing my love for the chracater I'll probably eventually end up getting all of them. :lol

Keep up the fantastic works Guys !

Wow! MAJOR improvement on the smiling sculpt. I really like em both!

I love the sculpts so far! Could you put me down for all 3, please?

Both definitely look good :clap

If I were to critique the smiling face a bit, though, the eyes look to me as if he is wincing, rather than smiling. Something about that lower eyelid. But the sinister-ness is gone and he definitely better reflects the Indy vibe from that scene. Great work so far.

--edit: after seeing Wor-Gar's pic, though, that looks pretty accurate!--

Back