WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Dr. Harrison Jones- from "Raiders" FIRST PICS NOW POSTED!

So the fedora will be removable, with sculpted hair underneath? I would actually prefer that the fedora not be removable. In cases where hats are removable they almost always look off. Unless the top of the head is miss-shapen to compensate, and then you wouldn't display it without the hat anyhow :dunno

Guys, really, he looks too Comedian like to me. :D
It's like they're having some nice conversation about disgusting human nature and killing pregnant Asian girls.

close.jpg

ZGrab09.jpg

But I should say: I do SEE here both Ford and Indy. Very nice.

Last edited:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl MAAAN that's awesome!

Yeah, sculpt needs some work to look slightly less sinister.
But it's already great, can't wait to see another 2 :)

same expression, but that's nothing but ford to me. :dunno

So the fedora will be removable, with sculpted hair underneath? I would actually prefer that the fedora not be removable. In cases where hats are removable they almost always look off. Unless the top of the head is miss-shapen to compensate, and then you wouldn't display it without the hat anyhow :dunno

There is no need to be worried at all because we are only going to choose whatever method looks best. I asked Chu to only make the hat removable only if he thought it could be done without sacrificing the sculpt on the unhatted head (like you said, we don't want it misshapen), then thought better of it and told him to just make it one piece, and he wrote back saying he thought making it removable could be done.

So anyways, we'll see how that turns out and if we don't like it it's not like it's a problem to make it once piece again. :)

Chu really nailed the likeness though, the slight crooked nose, the shape of the eyes. Love the texture to the beard detail...

Love this/these heads and will get them for sure but it just makes me madder about the HT blunder in the first place.

Seriously Arnie Kim... stick to Bruce Lee.

There is no need to be worried at all because we are only going to choose whatever method looks best. I asked Chu to only make the hat removable only if he thought it could be done without sacrificing the sculpt on the unhatted head (like you said, we don't want it misshapen), then thought better of it and told him to just make it one piece, and he wrote back saying he thought making it removable could be done.

So anyways, we'll see how that turns out and if we don't like it it's not like it's a problem to make it once piece again. :)

Sounds great! :)

Yep, that's Ford alright . I can't wait to see the other expressions now.

wow awesome stuff there might be interested in the other expressions thats ford to me nice work

I like it BUT the pinch looks more TOD/LC
I'd LOVE to see a aht with the proper Raiders pinch.

You'll get that sculpt down perfect and it will be the damn hat that kills it for people. :slap

:lol

Hey now, I'm not complaining I just think The hat really is part of the likeness on Ndy.

Not picking on you -- I just see "the hat" becoming the thing that gets obsessed on.

Personally, I'd like a hatless head so I can use the semi-OK HT hat and position it like I want. It's not only the hat shape that gets in the way, its also how it sits on the head. Too many options.

ah, I see. Well then, I see what you're saying and agree. Haha but Rick, (if I may call you that) how long for a WIP of the other expressions?

Is it possible to see these painted before you put em up for sale? A great head sculpt can look completely different painted.

Exactly! Trevor Grove's head sculpt on the SS ROTLA Indy was amazing, and then Sideshow painted it. :dunno

Their horrible factory paint application nearly ruined that sculpt! I've seen great repaints of it that have salvaged the sculpt from SS's poor paint apps. Mine is not one of the repainted ones...yet.

But I am interested in a better intense/regular Indy sculpt, and a smiling one. :wave

Back