WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
THE SECOND BATCH OF TRADITIONAL AND SMILING HEADS SHIPPING END OF FEB/EARLY MARCH 2013. WE ARE TAKING LAST CALLS FOR THEM, COMING OUT OF A THIRD BATCH, NOW (END OF MARCH).

Hatted heads are $75 each + shipping each, to sean.dabbsAThotmail.com (replace "AT" with "@")

SMILING PROFESSOR PANTY RAIDER

(PAINTS BY MARVELS SALVADOR LARROCA)

P1130971.jpg

P1130972.jpg

TRADITIONAL PROFESSOR PANTY RAIDER

PC190869.jpg

PRINTED IMAGE SHOWN BEFORE CLEANING

DSCF7559.jpg

DSCF7560.jpg

DSCF7561.jpg

DSCF7614.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WGP's Dr. Harrison Jones- from "Panty Raiders"

TRADITIONAL HAIRED HEAD
PM PROTEUS360 FOR DETAILS. THIS IS AN APPROVED MOD HE MADE WE HAVE AUTHORIZED HIM TO SELL. $60 UNPAINTED PLUS SHIPPING

P1130977.jpg

INTEREST LIST
1)MR.E
3)samueljd
4)Supergal*

PAINTING
We offer the services of Pete Skywalker if you need your head painted. His personal thread thread is here for examples of his work: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums...ad.php?t=83351

Last edited:

After our Solo, our next stop on the really hard likenesses to capture tour leads us To Doctor Jones. He has a LOT of AWESOME expressions, and we are happy to make more than one so you can have the most fun with your Jones as possible. Lets discuss what we like and I'll collect the interest votes on each one. I'm feeling these should be HT sized, but we can talk about that too.

Choices:

#1 Traditional Indy

Raiders_020.jpg

"#2 Why don't we go join him together?"

SuicidalIndy.jpg

greatindy.jpg

Greatexpression.jpg

Indyfunny.jpg

IconicIndy.jpg

#7 "Awwww Poopy..."

Awwpoopyindy.jpg

Indysmile.jpg

and lastly, do we want an Alfred Molina head? I thought we can use one since we have HT's sweet opening dio.

Raiders_098.jpg

Last edited:

I have no desire to make a Satipo figure, so Molina is a no for me, but I like the determined and classic smirk expressions for Indy.

Raiders_020.jpg

IconicIndy.jpg

Greatexpression.jpg

Indysmile.jpg

I love #7 expression, cause he's always in deep. I could also go for a #4.

I also have no interest in a satipo.

Now, if you do any TOD, I'm in for almost all of them!

#4 for me. That cocksure grin is pure Indy.

I love #7 expression, cause he's always in deep. I could also go for a #4.

I also have no interest in a satipo.

Now, if you do any TOD, I'm in for almost all of them!

Thanks for the discussions everyone. Keep 'em coming! No love for Sapito so far! That's why we ask first! (laugh).

TOD is our favorite too.

"Anything goes!"

No love for Sapito so far! That's why we ask first! (laugh).

I think most people who wanted him already made one using that Doctor Octopus sculpt which had a pretty good likeness when repainted. Still, if you post this in the Indy section, I bet he'll get some interest.

loving #4 might have to get a ht indy

WST,
Youll be one of the first to release and indy sculpt AFTER the releass of the HT version. GET IT DOWN RIGHT, and youll have a lot of buyers. Id try to make one with the molded hat, and another that fits under the HT hat. Just my 2cents

I think any of them would be great, with the possible exception of #2 because it is so scene specific and he would look like he was nuts if you just had him on display with that face. Personally, I think the definitive, 1/6th scale traditional Indy look (#1) is still waiting to be done! So, if you could do that right, it would be money. Of course, something more interesting and distinctive would also be welcomed. I think my favorite could be #6, since it has some great Indy personality to it. But the smiling (4 and 8) face would also be swell.

# 4 would be great I also like #1 too, but I think we need a smiling Indy head.

Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark_DVD_2008.JPG

I don't like a single shot. Would like to see something middle between # 3 and 4. Indiana Jones is an adventure character, BUT he's really funny guy too. And he's soooo derisive and boorish! So I'm really tired of boring serious heads, would like to see him in the middle of the fight: very tense, but smiling in the face of danger in Ford's sick way. That's the IJ of my dream.

I extremely like this one, or something similar.
BUT. It's not RofLA. :(
Anyway, this is the Jones' face I dream of. :)
Look at him! He's so brave, so confused and a little bit mad. Loving it!

171945778.jpg

Also, #8 is nice, but it's not the face for the action-style display. At all.

The problem is, that expression draws a very specific scene to mind, so unless the figure was dressed/posed appropriately, it would just look awkward (to me anyways).

Yap. That's what I'm saying too. EXACT this one won't work. But something middle between 3 and 4 would be nice.

Maybe RIDDICK will dig up something fascinating. He's searching right now. :)

This is all I need, just an excellent looking replacement for the original Kim's sculpt.
Im0 it perfectly reflects the character and especially his appearance in RotLA.

kinopoisk.ru-Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark-738598--w--1600.jpg

Also...

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl laughd my ass off this is incredible!

BTW, I like it very much too.
RIDDICK, :hi5:.

https://st.kinopoisk.ru/im/wallpaper/7/3/8/kinopoisk.ru-Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark-738598--w--1600.jpg

SuicidalIndy.jpg

NO NO NO, guys, it's not the time for the Evil Monkey!
Pull yourself together, we're discussing some serious things here. :D

evilmonkey.png

Last edited:

I'd like a smiling and surprised Indy. I have the Hot Toys DX on the way, so the neutral face is covered for me.

Back