WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Dr. Harrison Jones- from "Raiders" NEW WIP'S POSTED!

Wow! Liking what I'm seeing very, very much :clap

Both are looking great so far. I can't wait to see WTH Indy.

Smiling Indy looks fantastic, can't wait for WTH Indy. If the likeness is there I'll pick up both!

On looking at the smiley Indy the mouth size is good, but, the overall mouth shape, particularly the corners, should be like the original WIP. Look at the pic of Harrison and Karen.

Now, I know this next pic is of Han, but, it's a great raw pic of Harrison Ford showing textural detail that might not have been apparent in others. Look at that vertical scar on the side of the outer nostril, I've never seen a Han or Indy with that:

Hansoloprofile.jpg

Get that amount of detail in all Harrison sculpts and you'll really have winners!

Last edited:

The new smiling sculpt doesn't look as natural as the first one; looks like more of a forced smile to me. The smaller mouth and teeth are about right, it just needs the shape of the top lip refining. I find the non smiling sculpt has elements of Richard Burton in it for me...especially around the mouth.

This is great! The likeness is spot on :) I've also been working on my own Harrison ford head in zbrush. Looking forward to seeing him all textured up :)

They looks sooo good!!!

But I do agree with all the criticism above :monkey3

They look great, please count me in for all Indys.

are these sculpts going to be offered as painted and unpainted versions?

You know, I know the traditional Indy is what I was thinking and I know it's rough, but right now... That smiling sculpt.... WOW! I may just get that one... unless the WTF Indy is just as good. :)

I'm interested in the traditional Indy. By the way, how much for the head?

are these sculpts going to be offered as painted and unpainted versions?

No. Fortunately/Unfortunately our painter Greggo is now the head painter for Big Chief and his schedule is really filled up, however, we are happy to send the heads once purchased off to the painter of your choice if you make arrangements.

I'm interested in the traditional Indy. By the way, how much for the head?

Dunno yet. A normal head without a hat costs $55. We'll need to see if these end up being hat attatched or separate. :)

The hair looks great! Why would the hat need to be attached? It doesn't seem to be a problem.

i like the head without the hat i'll just use the ht hat they have some of the best indy sculpt's i seen yet

Back