Weta's Calm Before The Storm Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holding off for now. I thought this was in stock. This won't sell out too quickly either. Maybe Dec the earliest IMHO

They never raised the price on bombur and bofur just because they were limited editions.

There's a bit more to Thranduil than Gandalf.

Order for Thanduril complete!! :yess: :yess: Looks like November is gonna be one hell of month for statues arriving!

Ordered as well. I wasn't waiting and miss the chance to have him sooner. I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't ship that first week of Nov.

There is a limited number in stock. So those who order first will receive them. Those who miss out well have to wait until December

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Nah, I don't think so. Thranduil is a fantastic piece and the daggers are pretty cool. I expect we will get something else really soon. I figure Tauriel will come up before the end of the month and we still have a ton more stuff before the end of the year.

I know I will regret, but I am passing for now. I know frodoeyes will blast me...but, after seeing sideshow's bases, this is really plain. Do not get me wrong, the face looks spot one. Just not enough else there for me at this time.

Haha, probably cost me more on down the line. :slap

The price wasn't crazy it was in the ballpark most of us figured. Having seen Thranduil's price I would say Tauriel will be $285-$299.

Its expensive...................but I'll get one anyway

Prob so but for me there are def limits on what I get, dropping $300 + for these guys is getting crazy! Good thing is that with WETA's crazy pricing scheme I have stayed away from them as I just can not see the cost inflation, price wise, justifying the end product.

Passing on Thranduil myself, more interested in Tauriel. Those daggers sure look nice though hmm. Have to keep an eye out for those 'A small number will be available from our UK warehouse in November', don't want to miss out.

Back