Weta's Calm Before The Storm Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great news. Picking up Tauriel before the end of the year for sure and probab Radagast when he releases (I have 100% faith Weta will release a Saruman and Galadriel).

Man I want a White Council display so bad. :)

I have the impression that Saruman is in the works as we speak. And I am also certain that Galadriel will follow. I would love to have her in her corkscrew turn from the Hobbit.

I have the impression that Saruman is in the works as we speak. And I am also certain that Galadriel will follow. I would love to have her in her corkscrew turn from the Hobbit.

That would be good - missed out on the first Saruman Statue and can't find it for a reasonable price now! Plus that pose you mentioned for Galadriel would make quite a nice looking statue

This is great news. Picking up Tauriel before the end of the year for sure and probab Radagast when he releases (I have 100% faith Weta will release a Saruman and Galadriel).

Man I want a White Council display so bad. :)

I think a White Council display would look better with an Elrond in Rivendell attire statue. I hope Weta releases that along with Saruman and Galadriel.

Galadriel would be nice to see.
Reading Sil again waiting for Smaug and I would love to have Finrod. My favorite Elf.
Excited to see what Weta pulls out this month.

I'm curious to see what surprised come up. We know we're getting stuff we saw at comic-con starting but not all of it tomorrow. So the guesses are what didn't we see?

I'm curious to see what surprised come up. We know we're getting stuff we saw at comic-con starting but not all of it tomorrow. So the guesses are what didn't we see?

I am always hoping for a big LOTR enviro like Minas Tirith. Maybe not tomorrow but soon. Also it could be a HOBBIT enviro? It has to be one in the 20 items Weta are releasing before Christmas!

Same here - am looking forward to seeing what comes up. Hopefully it will be a mixture of stuff - so I wont' feel compelled to buy it all!!

The statues are a must buy for me and I am hoping for some more barrel riders (as I can get family members to buy me these as Christmas presents :) - which will save me a bit of money!!)

I am always hoping for a big LOTR enviro like Minas Tirith. Maybe not tomorrow but soon. Also it could be a HOBBIT enviro? It has to be one in the 20 items Weta are releasing before Christmas!

I think we will see that but maybe not part of today's rush. I am also curious to see if any LOTR items will be put up for order today. I would wager maybe something small but today is all about The hobbit.

Same here - am looking forward to seeing what comes up. Hopefully it will be a mixture of stuff - so I wont' feel compelled to buy it all!!

The statues are a must buy for me and I am hoping for some more barrel riders (as I can get family members to buy me these as Christmas presents :) - which will save me a bit of money!!)

Good Luck with the not being compelled part. :duff I know I'm in for Thranduil and Tauriel (assuming she also goes up today). It's all a guessing game from there.

I am interested in a few more of the Barrel Riders myself. Balin, Dwalin, and Thorin for sure. The rest I will have to think about.

Will only purchase L/E items... Rest can come later

Good idea, depending on what goes up think I may do the same.

Good Luck with the not being compelled part. :duff I know I'm in for Thranduil and Tauriel (assuming she also goes up today). It's all a guessing game from there.

I am interested in a few more of the Barrel Riders myself. Balin, Dwalin, and Thorin for sure. The rest I will have to think about.

Thanks for that, gonna need it!...dread to think what will happen once I get on there and see all that nice new stuff! :horror Just know I'll probably cave in and buy loads!!

Its limited edition vs gandalf being open edition so you pay a bit for the edition size.

Ordered for me, put me into Gold status again as well. This to me is what a Tolkien elf looks like, arrogant and elegant.

Order for Thanduril complete!! :yess: :yess: Looks like November is gonna be one hell of month for statues arriving!

Back