Weta's Calm Before The Storm Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thranduil and Tauriel are guaranteed orders for me and I do love that they're in-stock. I also hope Radagast will be as well and reading it the way I do it appears this will be the case. :rock

Me too...I really want that statue! :yess:

What's with all the double and treble posting on the forum recently? A glitch?

Anyhoo, Thranduil is a definate buy for me, and i'm glad he'll be in stock as that'll be my birthday present, and hopefully Radagast will be my xmas present!

Yeah, it seems to lag and people hit the posting a couple times adding more posts.

I'm all in for Thranduil, Tauriel, and Radagast. :rock They're presents to myself.

Of the three surprises at comic-con I think Radagast was the most impressive. I don't care for the character that much but the statue was phenomenal, something about the pose of the statue was just perfect. I have some concern about Tauriel's pasty face paint but otherwise the elves looked great. If/when they do another Legolas the old SSW one may be sink further to the 10 dollar range on eBay ;)

Tauriel is a definately no for me. I don't want to get back into the completist cycle and and as great a statue as it is she is a non character whose Woodelf casuals are filled by Legolas. Now an armoured Wood Elf :hi5:

Yeah, I posted pics I took at comic-con on their respective threads.

Cool, I'll check them out.

When they say Thranduil is "Strikingly limited edition", do they mean Shockingly low ES, or This beautiful statue is only available for a limited time?

Edit* Ok, did an image search. They look awesome. Radagast has so much detail. Thanduil has a great pose, I hope I can get both of them.

When they say Thranduil is "Strikingly limited edition", do they mean Shockingly low ES, or This beautiful statue is only available for a limited time?

Edit* Ok, did an image search. They look awesome. Radagast has so much detail. Thanduil has a great pose, I hope I can get both of them.

I think they just mean its a strikingly good looking statue.

They're both pretty darn impressive IMO.

While the wording maybe a bit 'iffy', basically the statue will be a limited edition. Current guess are thinking around 1000 in total, with first lot in stock when it goes up on the 15th.

Second lot won't ship till next year, but then that's it, no more made, ever.

This is great news. Picking up Tauriel before the end of the year for sure and probab Radagast when he releases (I have 100% faith Weta will release a Saruman and Galadriel).

Man I want a White Council display so bad. :)

Back