Statue Weta Workshop's Tauriel Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Tauriel yesterday. Overall quality of the statue is superb. Base is awesome, pose is sweet. Clothes, quiver, hair and face are perfect. My is number 52/1.000
But here it comes: whilst unpacking I noticed the removable arm with the bow was not properly placed in the foam. The tip of the arrow was lodged almost 90 degrees to the right instead of going into the hole. Can't get the arrow to sit straight now.
Contacted Weta and they will come back to me. Hopefully they can ship me a new arm.

Gutted because I simply LOVE this statue. I saw it coming beforehand, but Tauriel is now my fav char. Ordered a nice poster as well. Sue me but I think a bit of sexy is exactly what the franchise needs. I want to see miss Lily do this pose in RL.

Bam, avatar swap :love

Took some shots today of some of the new stuff I've gotten recently. It was cold as hell outside (it was 25 degrees), windy as all get out, and cloudy one minute/not the next. Not the best conditions but I think the photos came out alright.

Anyone have a side by side of Tauriel with the old SSW Legolas? Curious how they hold up together, although I am sure Weta is making a new Legolas.

I agree with that review. My only critique in regards to that piece is that not every statue has the arrow perfectly placed. It should be on the bow string right at her fingertips. The arrow on some statues(like mine and quite a few others) has that issue. It is not the fault of the owner but the factory guy that glued the arrow ever so slightly to the rear of the bow by like 1/16 inch. Other than that it still is a phenomenal piece and is my favorite in hand Weta 1/6 Hobbit statue to date, even better than vain Thranduil.

Last edited:
Tauriel and Thranduil are both pretty darn good. I'd put Balin up there as well. Obviously Azog will be near the top when he comes out and Radagast is pretty darn impressive.

Hmm, I am hoping Weta comes back regarding my broken arrow. Would like a response this year, guess I should send them another mail.

Back