Statue Weta Workshop's Tauriel Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although she did a good job in the movie, don't like her since 'Lost'. Didn't mind her at first, but totally disliked as soon as found out that she is sucking faces with that ugly troll of a boyfriend. Now, every time I see her, just can't stop picturing that.
The statue is ok, but will not be getting her...

Mine arrived today. It's amazing but futzing with the bow and arrow was a pain in the arse.

Contacted Weta again for my broken arrow. I assumed new stock was coming in so checking in seemed wise. Got a CC of them stating a replacement should be shipped to me, let's hope I get it soon!

edit: 500th post, woot!

I see that Weta no longer has her listed as "Low Stock." Interesting.

Probably got the next batch in. They tend to put that up if the item is about to sell out for good or if that batch is about to sell out.

Mine arrived today. It's amazing but futzing with the bow and arrow was a pain in the arse.

I got mine last week and she is AWESOME! I love the pose and everything! I agree, the bow string had to sit on the nock of the arrow just right or the bow string would shoot forward! Took a bit of maneuvering but I finally got it to fit perfectly on there!

The first batch was probrably 250 statues judging just by the edition numbers given in the Weta tracker thread...I thought at least 500 woulda sold by now..next batch will be maybe the whole 750 or maybe another 250?..who knows?....I thought this, Radagast, and Thranduil was gonna be a quicker sellout

The first batch was probrably 250 statues judging just by the edition numbers given in the Weta tracker thread...I thought at least 500 woulda sold by now..next batch will be maybe the whole 750 or maybe another 250?..who knows?....I thought this, Radagast, and Thranduil was gonna be a quicker sellout

I thought for sure that Radagast would sell quickly but I can kinda understand Thranduil.....the face mold is slighly off when compared to the actor. May be is just me but the pose seems off too......I'm just hoping they eventually will make another Legolas!

2naqr0p.jpg

Isn't she lovely?

Not really.. I think the face and fingers are so manly

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Tauriel is just so pretty I would say it's hard to do her justice in statue form compared to the original. :love Although I don't own it, overall if you're not looking at super blown up shots, this statue looks ok to me.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Who cares? As long as here booty looks good.
I don't see anything male in this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back