Statue Weta Rivendell Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the level of intricacy based on this picture:

172673_496705787302_78709352302_6591591_7161900_o.jpg

I don't think there is a UK warehouse any more Dave...I think all SS products ship for the US now.

Bill

But this is Weta, who DO have a UK warehouse, not Sideshow ;)

To give you a sense of scale, there are a pair of pliers in the background of the photo above.

To give you a sense of scale, there are a pair of pliers in the background of the photo above.

The ruler in this one gives you a pretty good idea as well.

181766_496705502302_78709352302_6591586_7169745_n.jpg

Thanks for that Jon, I don't get Weta items direct, so I didn't know about the UK warehouse. But the Rivendell Environment could very well be my first order.

Bill

Yeah Jon, tell me about it.
I do miss out on those and SS points too.
I should really rethink that situation, shouldn't I :slap

Bill

Didn't know where to post this, and didn't want to start a new thread, but here's some great news from Tim at Weta that should get every LOTR fan excited! And i'm sure Rivendell is one of the things Tim's referring to!

Let's just say that 2011 will be a big year for LOTR, with several new products already in the pipeline !

More news coming very soon

Cheers

Tim

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing what they have up their sleeves.

Someone asked them about the character statue line, and Dave Tremont answered in a positive way, so hopefully we'll hear something about that.
But as Sideshow are doing these maquettes i'm hoping Weta will do mini dioramas, smaller in scale than the ones Sideshow did, to allow for more base and environment aswell as characters. That way, because of the size, the piece will be more about the scene and not so worried on getting a perfect likeness because of the scale.

But, we'll see. That's only what i'm hoping for, because then we might get a small council of Elrond, or the wraiths on Weathertop with a bit of Weathertop!

Back