Statue Weta Rivendell Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rivendell arrived a couple of weeks ago and I'm thrilled with this environment. Even better than I was expecting.

No issues with "floating pillars" or paint applications, either.

I highly recommend getting this piece before it sails into the West...

Rivendell arrived a couple of weeks ago and I'm thrilled with this environment. Even better than I was expecting.

No issues with "floating pillars" or paint applications, either.

I highly recommend getting this piece before it sails into the West...

Did you get it recently from new batch?

Quick question: Does this piece show where the Council of Elrond took place or is that somewhere else in Rivendell, not captured here?

I'm curious as my interest in environments is growing and I'm considering flex paying this.

Looks like Black Friday 15% sale pushed it over the edge and it finally sold out in the US. I was hoping to snag it for a bit cheaper, and got some other things instead.:gah:

Apparently all the ones from secret compass are "damaged" even though I see they sold 3 after mine. Looks like I might miss this like their screw up with Barad-dur also if WETA does not have replacements.

That sucks, is it worth it to get them yo send you one if they sold some?

Well the others they sold were full price, mine was a "best offer" so they probably gave the good ones they had to the people who paid more. They said they might get weta to get replacements, but doubt that will happen. They offered a discount on Minas Tirith, but don't know how much yet. Still kicking myself for missing the Weta sale, then I missed one here from a member too who changed his mind after getting one during the sale.

Back