Statue Weta Orthanc Black Tower of Isengard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Weta Orthanc Pre-Ruin Environment

Yes. The first 400 get a numbered edition, and a commemorative silver pin. After that it will be treated as an open edition. The assumption is that they'll use a different product ID for the open edition, once this one sells out.

thanks. Personally, I don't care if I get a base with a number on it. If there is no difference between the actual sculpture of the numbered limited edition and the open edition, I'm perfectly fine with the open edition. Have no use for a pin.

Still can't add to my cart.

From Magnus at Weta:

"I feel your pain - trust me, I want this to work, which is why I wen't to RackSpace who allegedly are the best in the biz. And they are actively monitoring the site right now and have moved it to a high capacity pool.

Just so you can relax a little, because of the bottle-neck, we have so far only sold about 50. I will keep you updated - we still see the orders come in.

Magnus

"WetaBloke"

OK, so now the site is quick and responsive, but when I click the PRE-ORDER button, a BLANK shopping cart page shows up. :gah:

Where's my blood pressure medicine...

Why do I get the feeling that when they get this all sorted out, I'm going to check my cart and find 47 Orthancs in it? :lol

Yep, got all the way to the order confirmation screen again a few minutes ago. Now it logged me out and emptied my cart again.

Starting to lose patience ...

saruman_lrg.jpg

Back