Statue Weta Orthanc Black Tower of Isengard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Weta Orthanc Pre-Ruin Environment

saruman_lrg.jpg
Saruman is looking at me incessantly refreshing the wetanz page, and began muttering 'who is that odd little fellow?"

Well, after a bit, i finally got a reciept in my email, no idea if it's the first 400 or not though. Very frustrating to try and put this through. They will need to do a lot of work to get their servers working better if they are going to continue to do this kind of preorder.

Well, after a bit, i finally got a reciept in my email, no idea if it's the first 400 or not though. Very frustrating to try and put this through. They will need to do a lot of work to get their servers working better if they are going to continue to do this kind of preorder.

The order page claims that your confirmation email should include "first 400" in it. If it did, you're golden.

It does and if you check your po on your weta page it will say that as well.

@ those getting kicked off and sent back to empty cart.....check you e-mail in case it took anyway. Happened for me. Verrrrr strange.

You're darn right I'm going to moan after 75 minutes of this nonsense!!

Still when I add it to my cart, the cart screen shows an empty cart.

And no e-mail, either.

Back