Weta Coming Back To Middle Earth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably a 1:1 scale Barad-Dûr.

Yes a snip at just $10000000000000000.00 each with numbered COA and real orcs for first three buyers...........DON'TTHINKSO!!!! :rotfl

Body parts will be sold if it was that :lol :lol

I see what people are saying about majorly expensive way that Weta has done here, but I say give them a chance, this is obviously a long term project on there behalf and the shields do show they won't just be for the elite...I personally have much more faith in Weta as company then just to start dismissing them after there first annoucements :)

Body parts will be sold if it was that :lol :lol

I see what people are saying about majorly expensive way that Weta has done here, but I say give them a chance, this is obviously a long term project on there behalf and the shields do show they won't just be for the elite...I personally have much more faith in Weta as company then just to start dismissing them after there first annoucements :)

I see what you mean GG but I am not dissing Weta full stop, just this announcement which aside from the Shields is waaaaay out of most people's league they should have released a statue for us common people at least!! Oooops I forgot they have already done that!! Yes I am being sarcastic!! :wacky

Actually I am not sure I want to see any more new stuff NO ROOM AND NO MONEY!!! :rotfl

Also I think SS are becoming very tough to beat with this Dio range so Weta will have to up the ante for the LOTR stuff AND keep it reasonable so the peasants can afford it.......i.e. ME!!:lol

I see what you mean GG but I am not dissing Weta full stop, just this announcement which aside from the Shields is waaaaay out of most people's league they should have released a statue for us common people at least!! Oooops I forgot they have already done that!! Yes I am being sarcastic!! :wacky

Actually I am not sure I want to see any more new stuff NO ROOM AND NO MONEY!!! :rotfl

:lol Don't worry Wrath I wasn't directing that at you :duff Your sarcasm is as awesome as your 'tweeting' :lol :lol

Remove furniture to make more room :lecture :lol

I'll be getting the shields if the price is right.

Probably a 1:1 scale Barad-Dûr.

:horror Srsly? Gotta start landscaping the backyard for authentic Barad-Dur experience!

Honestly though, if new towers are made, I'll be doing a hybrid Chewbacca banana dance. :chew :banana

Last edited:
I agree. Us mere mortals would like an Anduril that's limited but reasonably priced.

Yep. This situation is really outrageous. Just plain silly. If they didn't hype it up so much I would not complain, but who the F is buying this stuff?

Guess it will look good on Leonardo DiCaprio's wall.

Jesus.
:cool:

Anduril looks cool. One of only ten in the world. Hand crafted by Peter Lyon. But if I sell my house in order to purchase one, I would no longer have a place to display it...

Anduril looks cool. One of only ten in the world. Hand crafted by Peter Lyon. But if I sell my house in order to purchase one, I would no longer have a place to display it...

The side of the dumpster you would be living in?? :dunno

Built in hot tub:

dumpster-2-750405.jpg

I could just turn up the heat, turn on the bubbles, and enjoy my Anduril.

I'm actually tempted to by all ten of them.

Back