Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got round to taking some pics of this grail piece
a3umuqyp.jpg
2yge9ypy.jpg
any7anu2.jpg
9aqery6a.jpg
pazamysu.jpg
a9ydege7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It will drop back down to retail soon IMO.

If that happens it means it was a broken piece or the seller was dumb enough to sell it at that price or that the seller knew the guy and was just nice enough to give it away or the time machine will get you back to prorder days in 08/13...thats how this will be bought at $699 again............nice pics and grats PD

If that happens it means it was a broken piece or the seller was dumb enough to sell it at that price or that the seller knew the guy and was just nice enough to give it away or the time machine will get you back to prorder days in 08/13...thats how this will be bought at $699 again............nice pics and grats PD
Thanks Adolfo....yea this is a great piece and i think it will double in value easily.
its a very unique piece thanks to the pose...also the paint app is impeccable and the low es is the icing on a very tasty cake

Adolfo did you notice Glamdring.....thanks for Your advice on that and i went for united cutlerys offering....very nice it is

If that happens it means it was a broken piece or the seller was dumb enough to sell it at that price or that the seller knew the guy and was just nice enough to give it away or the time machine will get you back to prorder days in 08/13...thats how this will be bought at $699 again..

Probably. I don't see it reaching Balrog grail status but at 500 ES, I can't see it hitting retail again under normal conditions.

I hung a shelf this weekend for a Azog and the berserker. It's a lot of weight but I'm 99% sure is going to hold up. I more worried about other things. If you don't mind please just repeat after me.
No earthquakes, no earthquakes, no earthquakes! ;)

uqujy4ut.jpg

I hung a shelf this weekend for a Azog and the berserker. It's a lot of weight but I'm 99% sure is going to hold up. I more worried about other things. If you don't mind please just repeat after me.
No earthquakes, no earthquakes, no earthquakes! ;)

uqujy4ut.jpg

Dude you just make freakin sure those screws holding up the brackets are into the wood or metal studs and not just in the sheetrock/plaster..that's 60 plus pounds you got up there full time...I dont like it..hm hm...good luck...here's another scenario...all 4 of those statues will break if this goes bad...I'm talking $3500 worth or more?...just something to think about...

...when I first saw it I was like hey. but after reading the description of his piece and where he got the photo it doesnt bother me really...He was told it was ok...I'm not gonna fret about it. thanks for the heads up

Back