Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on one of them the Jaws are considerably opened wider than normal...not complaining

Now it's up to $910 with 16 bids and there's still over a day to go! I'ts going to sell for over a grand for sure. We are soooo stoked we got ours for retail!:joy

100% agree....This became a grail even before the first ones were delivered...

Now it's up to $910 with 16 bids and there's still over a day to go! I'ts going to sell for over a grand for sure. We are soooo stoked we got ours for retail!:joy

Still at $910, but tonight should be interesting when the auction ends. I'll guess $1150.00 for the sell price.

Very cool display by the way.:rock I sort of regret not ordering the Berserker back in the day, but at the time I still had the Lurtz Ex and didn't feel the need for two Uruk-Hai.:cuckoo::slap

Still at $910, but tonight should be interesting when the auction ends. I'll guess $1150.00 for the sell price.

Very cool display by the way.:rock I sort of regret not ordering the Berserker back in the day, but at the time I still had the Lurtz Ex and didn't feel the need for two Uruk-Hai.:cuckoo::slap

Thanks Nazgul, thats funny I was kind of thinking the same thing but on the opposite side. The Berserker was my 2nd PF and at the time I was just trying to get one cool PF for my favorite movies. Now I wish I would have bought Lurtz before he got so expensive and the Morgul Lord as well. If I can get my hands on those two I think I'd be done with Middle Earth.
A little over two hr's to go on that action. I think your pretty close but I'm saying $1250+.

Instant grail from the day of preorder when we found out the ES.

Instant grail from the day of preorder when we found out the ES.

I agree Adolfo this things a beauty. It looks exactly like the one that was displayed at comic con. I love SS but this makes me wonder why they can't match there prototypes like this and get there stuff out on time. They mess with my budget with all their delays.:/
This is my first Weta piece and I gotta tip my hat to them. They definitely delivered as advertised SS should take notice.

I think it's a bit unfair to compare sideshow to weta in that sense. Sideshow produces so much more than weta. They have a ton of licenses and pump out a much larger amount of stuff per year than weta.

Thanks Nazgul, thats funny I was kind of thinking the same thing but on the opposite side. The Berserker was my 2nd PF and at the time I was just trying to get one cool PF for my favorite movies. Now I wish I would have bought Lurtz before he got so expensive and the Morgul Lord as well. If I can get my hands on those two I think I'd be done with Middle Earth.
A little over two hr's to go on that action. I think your pretty close but I'm saying $1250+.

Well, we were both close. Final bid $1200. Wow.

I think you'll see more sold for $1500 range then $1200 range. So, in my opinion the winner got a good deal. I wouldn't sell mine for $1200.00

Well, we were both close. Final bid $1200. Wow.
Right?!
I would say a $500 dollar mark up is pretty good for a statue that was just released last month! Like Cartman said I wouldn't sell mine for $1200. It will be interesting to see where it's at in a few years from now. I'm just glad I got mine when I did otherwise I'd be SOL.

I think it's a bit unfair to compare sideshow to weta in that sense. Sideshow produces so much more than weta. They have a ton of licenses and pump out a much larger amount of stuff per year than weta.

I agree. It's just that lately it seems like a miracle if something shows up on time. When I'm juggling a hand full of flex pays and they start to pushing them around it makes them double and triple up. Which in turn makes things harder to justify to the wife. I just wish they would stick to the original payment plan and send it to me when it's ready! I still love SS and all the cool stuff they give us. And I gotta say they've always been really good to me with costumer service. But these days they just might be getting a little to BIG.

I agree. It's just that lately it seems like a miracle if something shows up on time. When I'm juggling a hand full of flex pays and they start to pushing them around it makes them double and triple up. Which in turn makes things harder to justify to the wife. I just wish they would stick to the original payment plan and send it to me when it's ready! I still love SS and all the cool stuff they give us. And I gotta say they've always been really good to me with costumer service. But these days they just might be getting a little to BIG.

Same here. I wish the payment plans were stuck to when you agree to them and not changed to reflect delayed release dates.

Back