Westworld HBO series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp. What did everyone think? I’m intrigued to see how the foreshadowed conversation Wyatt and teddy plays out.

been watching it but it's hard to talk about this season.It's seems IMO they started this season in the middle of something/like we missed something during the break.And now a lot of time jumping going on.And so much happening with the main characters.Maeve seemed to really be in control at the end of last season and enjoying it.Now it seems her main focus is on finding her Daughter,and she is not in command of her circumstances.She seems to be unsure of what she is doing.Ruthless Dolores is too sure of herself but not really as in control of others as she thinks.Even Teddy went against her in last night episode,and let those guys go.Even the Man in Black seems somehow different.
I'M probably not making much sense.Anyway still need to see where this is all going.

Last edited:
Not loving Westworld so far this season. The history of the park is what interests me the most. Stuff with William and Delos and Ford.

been watching it but it's hard to talk about this season.It's seems IMO they started this season in the middle of something/like we missed something during the break.And now a lot of time jumping going on.And so much happening with the main characters.Maeve seemed to really be in control at the end of last season and enjoying it.Now it seems her main focus is on finding her Daughter,and she is not in command of her circumstances.She seems to be unsure of what she is doing.Ruthless Dolores is too sure of herself but not really as in control of others as she thinks.Even Teddy went against her in last night episode,and let those guys go.Even the Man in Black seems somehow different.
I'M probably not making much sense.Anyway still need to see where this is all going.

Yeahhhh, I'm in love with the entire 'idea' of this show, and look forward to it week by week, but you summed up this season's start perfectly (and where their focus SHOULD be, but isn't). The storyline seems to have gained an inexplicable momentum, making it a little hard to follow. We were teased that there would be a Japanese samurai narrative, but this Indian one came completely out of left field for me (unless I missed something?). It's hopping around a little too much. I'll still watch the hell out of it though.

I made a blind purchase on session one (heard good things about show) and I struggled through every episode of the first season falling asleep. Even when watching at 6pm I knocked out. This show took the energy right out of me. Naturally not returning to S2. Since I have posted S1 on craigslist….no takers!! :(

Last year, we had the intrigue of trying to figure out what the maze was and the whole mythology of the park.

Now it seems like it's just revenge plot?? I'm not really sure. The problem is, I don't care about Dolores,. I didn't really care about any of the characters at all.

I hate Dolores and Maeve. They lost their best character in Ford and need to have more of William both past and present in it. The way it's going at the moment just isn't as exciting as the first season. And my God Bernard's storyline is annoying.

Caught the first episode of this season. But is looks to be going into basic revenge mode. Wife says she doesn't like the show anymore. :lol

Prolly should have been a one and done.

This show should be awesome. But its not so far.

Then again, I think I felt this same way in the first few episodes of the first season. But at least they had Hopkins. I miss the string-puller.

I really liked episode 1 but then the last two have been pretty average. I’m hoping maybe Hopkins cloned himself and will pop up at some point...and then we have to guess whether he chose to continue as a human or super bot.

It might be far fetched but then again it’s easily possible.

I think Dolores shot a robot of Ford.

I think the writers thought that too... hoping Hopkins would come back if the show can meet his price. If not... then he wasn't a robot.

watched season 1 and realized this whole thing is way too freaking complicated and i dont want to wait another year and trying to remember everything again, so just going to wait until the series ends and watch it all together instead of watching season 2 now.

I think Dolores shot a robot of Ford.

I think the writers thought that too... hoping Hopkins would come back if the show can meet his price. If not... then he wasn't a robot.

Even one episode with him could be a home run IF they have another great story. One more dud episode would be a really bad sign however.

I watched the 1st episode of S2.....not the same without the graphic female nudity:gah:

Back