We're going to have our first baby!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Reinhardt and Bodie:D

Very happy for you,i can imagine how it feels holding your first born in your arms for the first time:)

Last edited:
Congrats man, it feels good huh. We also found out my wife is pregnant again, our second one. She's a little over 2 months, we planned on it after she graduated college and she got pregnant 2 months after I took of my rain coat.

Congrats man, it feels good huh. We also found out my wife is pregnant again, our second one. She's a little over 2 months, we planned on it after she graduated college and she got pregnant 2 months after I took of my rain coat.

rain coat. :lol

congratulations!!

Thanks everyone! And congrats Bodie!

It's really starting to hit me now... i'm hearing myself saying "i'm going to be a Dad" - and i start to get emotional... almost as emotional as when UPS rings my doorbell with a Sideshow delivery. :lol

You might get more emotional when you have spent your Hot Toys budget on a load of Wonder Pets toys :lol Only joking congrats man

Thanks everyone! And congrats Bodie!

It's really starting to hit me now... i'm hearing myself saying "i'm going to be a Dad" - and i start to get emotional... almost as emotional as when UPS rings my doorbell with a Sideshow delivery. :lol

It's life changing in alot of ways.. The ultimate sacrifice and alot of work, yet you would have it no ther way.. Display those rares high my friend..

It's life changing in alot of ways.. The ultimate sacrifice and alot of work, yet you would have it no ther way.. Display those rares high my friend..

:confused::confused: :confused:

Back