We're going to have our first baby!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brilliant news. :fireworks

hope everything goes smoothly for you and your wife. congratulations.

it feels so good coming to this thread and seeing all the positive vibes from everyone.

you all rock. i love this board. thank you thank you thank you!

My wife's pregnant and is due December 6th!! We were waiting for the first trimester to end, and for some blood results, and everything looks good so far!!!

Awwwwwwwww......I know what you've been doing! :eek:

Congrats! My birthday is on Dec. 7th so tell her to hold it in an extra day! :lol

CONGRATS!!! This is great news! :D :rock :rock :woo

That due date is going to be here before you know it! ;)

Congrats Reinhardt that's amazing news u must be stoke :rock :rock :rock

Just look at him :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

539617728_7778611517.jpg

No but for real congrats, I cannot wait until we start our own lil family!!! *Knew u were a Hellboy fan*

Congratultaions! Being a parent is heavy duty responsibility that never ends. I wish you and your wife all the best. Make sure you have life insurance, and a will. Many people wait too late to do that. :)

Congrats on a great life changing experience heading your way. I have two that are my world, but two is enough for me :eek:

Good luck and hope everyone stays healthy!

Thanks everyone! And congrats Bodie!

It's really starting to hit me now... i'm hearing myself saying "i'm going to be a Dad" - and i start to get emotional... almost as emotional as when UPS rings my doorbell with a Sideshow delivery. :lol

Back