We're due the next SW PPO Peek this week.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are not done with AHN yet, my feeling is we did be seeing Greedo or Tarkin soon.

I do miss seeing an alien, when was the last time we had one...

Last edited:
i would almost suspect another figure wearing similar armor to that of obi, so a clone. new body and now armor, that would be my guess.

lando would be sweet though

A Clone Trooper is quite definite, the big question is, will we be getting a Jango head sculpt?

A Clone Trooper is quite definite, the big question is, will we be getting a Jango head sculpt?

If there's a Jango head sculpt I definitely hope they go the Boushh route and have the helmet and head as two separate entities.

As far as the next PPO... Definitely a Bespin Lando MUST be in the works and I think we'll possibly see an alien out of left field (similar to the recent Padme dio announcement) to keep us on our toes. Let me guess a------- certain member of the Trade Federation?

Who knows?... Can't wait though. Half the fun is the speculating.

If there's a Jango head sculpt I definitely hope they go the Boushh route and have the helmet and head as two separate entities.

As far as the next PPO... Definitely a Bespin Lando MUST be in the works and I think we'll possibly see an alien out of left field (similar to the recent Padme dio announcement) to keep us on our toes. Let me guess a------- certain member of the Trade Federation?

Who knows?... Can't wait though. Half the fun is the speculating.

Even Indy comes with two heads.

Its not just aliens thats missing. We have not seen an expansion pack for a while. Perhaps a Jedi Counsel seat for Mace, made of Polystone?

Considering that we are so close to the big screen debut of the animation version of the Clone Wars, we might just see CPT Rex! Exclusive Edition will then be an opposite of the OB1 in Clone Armor. That is... you will now get a holographic OB1 in Clone Armor!!!!!!!!!

Just some wild thoughts from me early in the morning. :rotfl

I really do hope it's Lando. Of course, because it's Sideshow, they'll put out the General Lando first. Sigh.

I'm not buying any clones -or even a Vader- from Sideshow in the 1/6 line. I want a 1/4 Clone. That is the only line that will really does the armor justice. The 1/6 scale looks like what it is . . . plastic. The 1/4 scale would really shine. As to the next 1/6 scale figure, it will be either Lando or something ridiculously obscure.

Did someone say Dengar?

I heard some speculation a while back...

His armour is Imperial Armour...so they could just repaint it...

Vader, Lando, Greedo, Stormtrooper, Tarkin

Those sound really good to me. Although I've heard it rumored, I'm hoping it's not Dengar, I just want something better first! :eek: They worked so hard on the armor and for so long, best not waste the effort on Dengar guys.

Back