We're due the next SW PPO Peek this week.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what I am thinking. Although, like Trevor's Indy sculpt, it may have originally been on a traditional SS 1:6 neck.. ergo I am not expecting him to be on a prometheus.

I think I'd be ok with the Buck for him. They at least look ok on the prequel Jedi though obviously posing isn't the best.

Yeah, we get to find out about a new figure... but not one I really care about :monkey2

Why doesn't Sideshow only make figures that I want?!? :tap

So far we have 29 months of the Star Wars 1:6 scale action figure line from Sideshow and they have put out 33 separate orders. They are averaging better than 1 per month. If you chose to not count the 3 exclusives (I do count them) They still have 30 in 29 months. You could also argu that Jabba and his dias (sort of) count as one. But that still leaves an average of 1 per month. And that is already counting Palpatine/Sidious as one item. I think Sideshow is doing well with how many items they are getting to us. I don't think that even Hasbro did that, did they?

Back