We're due the next SW PPO Peek this week.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader, Lando, Greedo, Stormtrooper, Tarkin

Those sound really good to me. Although I've heard it rumored, I'm hoping it's not Dengar, I just want something better first! :eek: They worked so hard on the armor and for so long, best not waste the effort on Dengar guys.

Although he is armoured, I'd have to agree with you...he wears bits and pieces of stormtrooper armour, so why not do the stormie first?

That's like having Luke in his Vader-esque costume before Vader...:monkey1

I'm the only person who wants another Luke...Dark Side Luke would be great...

BUT THAT'S IT...NO MORE LUKE...

I only want one more version of Luke : Luke in Stromtrooper disguise.

Don't you mean Luke in hamburgler disguise?

7319-25514.gif

It's gotta be an armored figure. I hope it's not another Luke, even if he is in a Stormtrooper outfit.
I'm still going for the EU...Mara Jade or Thrawn.
:chew

hell with it, we're close. Gonna go out on a limb and say it if no one else will.
A certin Black Armored Sith Lord, whom we've all been eagerly waiting for. Know how I know He's gonna be next? I just bought a MEdi-vader, and commissioned a 'Cane one. So Ofcorse Sideshow's Gona make one now!
Also, if the ppo was soon, we could have him shipped just after SDCC.

Lando has been on the most wanted list of many vocal collectors for some time now so I wouldn't be shocked if it were him.

Although because of the fury of OT love that was given pre Armored Kenobi I have a feeling it'll be something PT

Back