We're due the next SW PPO Peek this week.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The never-done, never-will list should include:

Aunt Beru, Uncle Owen, that dude behind the cantina bar, and, sorry folks, Lobot.

Actually, I'm sure there's many others...

I think it's time to put the new Hobbit body to use and give us the Kitster figure we didn't know we wanted.

250px-Kitster.jpg

And I love Lando too. :date

Bah, you know you would get a stormtrooper luke Chavez, you would simply never take off the helmet :)

you really think we will get a new SW preorder already? once a month?

Back on topic, I am hoping for a 2nd tier character, so yeah, we might see lando, but I am hoping for a Clonetrooper, or an ARC trooper.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture
It just better not be on the Buck! :tap

I hope it is on the new body too but I don't think this figure HAS to be on the new body. Not like the Tuskens where really super active. :lol

I'm curious as to how close we are to every figure coming on the new body or if they will be mixing the buck in still?

:slap
:monkey4
I love your sig

I like that sig too. :monkey5

I still think they've got a stockpile of bucks that they need to burn through. onve they are all used up, I'll wager they will stop using it.

Well, if I was to pick a second tier figure to be a companion piece to General Kenobi... one character is obvious - Durge.

Back