Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clean that mask up man. I know you prefer that way, but for me, it would look 100x better with the classic white mask. Either way, good job!

Cheers buddy , yeah I know what you mean but the mask took me ages to get right.
But I'm hoping to buy another mask so I can alternate it with clean mask and clean machete too.
Then I will probably sell it :rotfl

:lol It would work really well for a remake though.:lecture

:exactly:
I understand the idea of personal taste, but it's a shame seeing someone go through all that work to make a great screen accurate Jason, but then chose a hock that's more appropriate to a different film. Either way, great job, Jitsu!

I agree. The mask looks more accurate for a remake Jason. However other than that, it looks great and is coming along.

Yeah the mask shape is not even accurate to part 3 , only The Lord knows were I will get one , but this one will be used for my modded freddy vs Jason version.
Working on the sideshow Hewitt leatherface next already in the middle of making the chainsaw as much metal as possible:clap

My WIP Part III Jason using Beto's V1 sculpt he recently offered again.
I still need new (lighter) pants, new shoes, and a white undershirt. Then of course painting and weathering, plus some more padding here and there.

IMG_3639_2_small.jpg

IMG_3644_2_small.jpg

Looks great just the set up of it.
Id like to get a clear blank hockey mask at this scale

that is fantastic. defiantly one of the better part 6 jason ive seen. I wish u made more custom horror figures coz urs always turn out 10/10

Thanks for the comments there! Caine did a great job with the sculpt and Steven Giunta did a great job with his paint work on the sculpt and mask. If I ever bring myself to learn how to paint, I probably work on much more.

Back