Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol
It was never really about the proportions...I dont like how the plastic looks on them.

:lol It's cool. I'm just messing with you. The body has its faults but when it is used for a fully clothed figure it does the job. However I totally agree with you that money aside... the HT muscular body is superior.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks man!!! People who appreciate your work make this hobby that much more satisfying. Thank you for taking the time do just that. :duff

No only do I appreciate it joe but your work also inspires me to mod as well, when needed.

So I managed to get a FVJ Jason Voorhees yesterday for a good price and I'm looking forward to getting him in-hand. I will see how weathered he looks when I get him but I can feel the mod vibe flowing through me already. :lol

No only do I appreciate it joe but your work also inspires me to mod as well, when needed.

So I managed to get a FVJ Jason Voorhees yesterday for a good price and I'm looking forward to getting him in-hand. I will see how weathered he looks when I get him but I can feel the mod vibe flowing through me already. :lol

Awesome...well the main thing is to have fun with it whatever you decide to mod or change.

Amazing work on the Jason Lives, Joe :)

Still loving the Manhattan you sold to me! Keep up the amazing work man

Hey man thanks!!! Yeah that's right. Glad you still like my Jason 8. He will always have a place in my heart since he was my first full figure custom. I had made and sold a couple others after that one, but he was the original. I am working on a new one now though so stay tuned!! :)

12521226303_0671e26281_b.jpg

What a labor of love these must be, they look great. Its like a Jason Corps. :clap

Awesome...well the main thing is to have fun with it whatever you decide to mod or change.

Cheers buddy.

I will definitely be adding dirt to his pants and dirtying up the mask but I will have a look at his jacket first but I will assume that will get the weathered treatment also. :panic:

What a labor of love these must be, they look great. Its like a Jason Corps. :clap

Thanks..if you want to see him In live video and the rest of the Corps like you said, check out my YouTube vid on him below. I show a lot of my collection towards the end of the vid including the Jason 3D Jason I also showed pics of recently. :)

Last edited:
I have a Jason from (FVJ) desktop wallpaper on my screen as we speak so that I can get a better look at were he is dirty and weathered in anticipation for my SSC Jason to arrive but I have noticed that he is wearing a dark blue t-shirt underneath his black top.

So I have picked up a 1/6 blue shirt from eBay but it probably will be to light not to much but it may need darkened so I got to thinking that I'm sure in joebizz34's video that you mentioned that you also did this so I went back and looked at the video and I was right.

Anyways buddy I was wondering if you dyed/weathered your blue shirt?

I have a Jason from (FVJ) desktop wallpaper on my screen as we speak so that I can get a better look at were he is dirty and weathered in anticipation for my SSC Jason to arrive but I have noticed that he is wearing a dark blue t-shirt underneath his black top.

So I have picked up a 1/6 blue shirt from eBay but it probably will be to light not to much but it may need darkened so I got to thinking that I'm sure in joebizz34's video that you mentioned that you also did this so I went back and looked at the video and I was right.

Anyways buddy I was wondering if you dyed/weathered your blue shirt?

Hey man good eye. Yes the shirt is a dark blue somewhere between navy and royal blue. I used at the time fabric paint that I had bought for another project. It worked well enough considering that I kept the original shirt which was black and could not be dyed. Otherwise in your case since you bought a blue one, then if you need to darken it, just mix some acrylic black paint with water to create a paint wash and dip the shirt in to darken it.

Hey man good eye. Yes the shirt is a dark blue somewhere between navy and royal blue. I used at the time fabric paint that I had bought for another project. It worked well enough considering that I kept the original shirt which was black and could not be dyed. Otherwise in your case since you bought a blue one, then if you need to darken it, just mix some acrylic black paint with water to create a paint wash and dip the shirt in to darken it.

Yeah I knew I could rely on you buddy. :hi5: :lol

That was my plan joe but will it not run onto his body? Although it may help that it is a slightly lighter colour of blue so that you can see it as it may get lost (black and dark blue together) if I darken the shirt too much.

Yeah I knew I could rely on you buddy. :hi5: :lol

That was my plan joe but will it not run onto his body? Although it may help that it is a slightly lighter colour of blue so that you can see it as it may get lost (black and dark blue together) if I darken the shirt too much.

Nah the body on him is a darker one anyway. Just make sure it dries first as well but put it on when it is still a tad wet because these clothes shape to the body better when on them wet and forms a more natural fit. Plus with the clothes on, you wouldn't notice if the paint got on the body underneath anyway.

Nah the body on him is a darker one anyway. Just make sure it dries first as well but put it on when it is still a tad wet because these clothes shape to the body better when on them wet and forms a more natural fit. Plus with the clothes on, you wouldn't notice if the paint got on the body underneath anyway.

Yeah I don't want a mini naked Jason running around my room that is for sure. :lol

Yeah the 'water treatment' you are referring to, I have never used that method before (I know some do for their SW figures) but I will take your advice joe. I got some flat brown and flat earth paint today for the muddy, dirty look I need for his pants.

Thanks..if you want to see him In live video and the rest of the Corps like you said, check out my YouTube vid on him below. I show a lot of my collection towards the end of the vid including the Jason 3D Jason I also showed pics of recently. :)

Yeah, I've been watching alot of your horror vids the last couple days. Actually just finished your "my name is Ron" video. :lol
I've avoided getting into horror figures, but I really think I want to find a VII, although, not the top of my list for the series, visually with the chain and all the rot, I just think he looks great. I also have zero experience modding, but he really looks like he'd be a fun one to mess with. I love watching how you've evolved your skills on your guys over the years, hope I can get one looking half way decent eventualty.

Back