Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beto is offering some of his older sculpts (unpainted) if you're interested in putting together your own. But I agree with Nam with the Sideshow Jason. They've gone up in price, but compare to the other alternatives out there, it may be the best option for you for a complete figure. Be patient though, time to time you can get one at a decent price at auction or buy it now (just picked up a Part 3 mint for $169.99) which is much cheaper than the $250 or more that some of these sellers are asking for.

Yup. Avoid trying to buy them around Halloween and Christmas (Sept through Jan). If you do, on average you can easily snipe them for around $100-$150 off of ebaY. If you don't, they can chase up the price ridiculously. :lol

Thanks for the input, guys. It's too bad no one's stepped up to re-launch a new 1/6 scale horror line (New-Line/Warner).

Last edited:
Can somebody offer me advice please?
Regarding friday 13th part 3 .
I recently bought the sideshow figure which I have massively modded including the body.
All without ever watching the film , I have ordered it on blu ray but will not arrive until Wednesday and I'm very impatient.

Basically on the figure the arms stick out from the shirt a lot , now is this accurate to the film?
They stick out past the wrist about halfway up the forearm .
I need to know how accurate this is as I'm adding bigger arms to the body.
Or does the shirt fit properly or is it a tad short just above the wrist?

I recently bought the sideshow figure which I have massively modded including the body.
All without ever watching the film , I have ordered it on blu ray but will not arrive until Wednesday and I'm very impatient.

Basically on the figure the arms stick out from the shirt a lot , now is this accurate to the film?

The shirt does not fit properly in the film. Remember he stole the clothing from that dude's house/store in the beginning of the film. The shirt is undersized. In the film, you can notice this when Jason raises his arms up, the shirt sleeves moves down past his wrist exposing his forearm more.

Last edited:

Pic is small, but you can see the shirt's ill-fitting:
sm_F13loft.jpg

Last edited:
Love to see what you've done with yours.

I will take some snaps next week , nothing on this is in it's original state and has took a lot of hours modding it.
Just need the blu ray to arrive so I can see how big the hump is on his back.
I have added a hump and a bigger deformed chest using aves apoxie sculpt , I have added arms from a muscular body , I have added hot toys foot pegs so better feet can be used , I have bulked out the thights , I have modded the mask , the clothes have been shrunk and dyed , the trousers will be brought in to make them less baggy , it will then all be weathered.
I have also added better boots and I'm making a specific part 3 machete out of metal and wood and hopefully a metal and wood axe.

I'm confused as to how you got so far along into this process without ever seeing the film... :confused:

I'm confused as to how you got so far along into this process without ever seeing the film... :confused:

So am i:rotfl just looking on google but there is not many pics and YouTube gives no good videos.

To be honest it is the only good commercial part 3 figure you can buy.
Though still pretty bad , but after all my work he should be done next week I hope.

The only film I can remember is Jason takes manhattan and the shockingly bad Jason X.

I will take some snaps next week , nothing on this is in it's original state and has took a lot of hours modding it.
Just need the blu ray to arrive so I can see how big the hump is on his back.
I have added a hump and a bigger deformed chest using aves apoxie sculpt , I have added arms from a muscular body , I have added hot toys foot pegs so better feet can be used , I have bulked out the thights , I have modded the mask , the clothes have been shrunk and dyed , the trousers will be brought in to make them less baggy , it will then all be weathered.
I have also added better boots and I'm making a specific part 3 machete out of metal and wood and hopefully a metal and wood axe.

That sounds like a huge mod indeed on the sideshow body. Everything sounds good and I will be on the look out for those pics!

Thanks, Papito! Great news, though I agree with the comments there and hope that they ditch the found footage idea. Regardless, I enjoyed the re-make and am looking forward to another entry in the series (winter theme would be awesome).

Question is, Mears, Hodder or complete recast?

Hodder's free now with Hatchet done, and he's already written about really missing Jason. Be cool to finally get a Friday flick with Hodder completely uncut. :pray:

Same here. Since Paramount is making this, I hope he had a better relationship with them and get signed on. Even hoping Adam Green gets signed, if so, then you know Hodder and John Carl Buechler will be right behind him.

I enjoyed Dereks performance as Jason but really missing Kane and hope he gets this, especially how New Line treated him with FVJ. Fingers cross.

So it looks like I might've missed the boat on a Caine Pt. 6 Jason headsculpt. Does anyone here have any leads on where I might be able to find one? :pray: Some of the custom tweaks I've seen earlier in the thread are fantastic.

Back