Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason-base.jpg

Just perfect! Great work :clap

Got my Sideshow Jason part 3 today. This thread is the only reason I got a Jason in the first place. But luckily I have no knowledge regarding Friday the 13th or accuracy whatsover, so this one is good enough for me.

What is the reasonable price range of Sideshow Part 7 Jason... the Cheapest I have found is 275 on Amazon...

What is the reasonable price range of Sideshow Part 7 Jason... the Cheapest I have found is 275 on Amazon...

Depends buddy , if you want mint boxed the be ready to pay top dollar , but if it is to hack and bash wait for loose as they go for about £50.00 I think.

ux27.jpg

Part 1: Pamela Voorhees
Part 2: Jason Voorhees Part II
Part 3: Jason Voorhees Part III
Part 4: Jason Voorhees The final chapter
Part 5: Jason Voorhees (Roy) Custom Made
Part 6: Jason Voorhees Jason lives
Part 7: Jason Voorhees Jason new blood
Part 8: Jason Voorhees Custom Made
Part 9: Jason Voorhees Jason goes to hell
Part 10: Jason Voorhees Jason x
Part 11: Jason Voorhees (Freddy vs Jason)

vf70.jpg

j2ck.jpg

0ssg.jpg

Freddy vs Jason

Here is the beginning of my highly modified sideshow part 3 Jason
Repainted the whole mask and added real leather straps that need weathering and steel rivets , also ordered some water slide chevrons .

Awesome Jay looking forward to seeing your take on him. :rock

Cheers buddy :1-1:
Well I'm debating on the crappy body on the sideshow , but the clothes will only fit on this body , as I'm not buying new clothes and a new body as it is a waste as I will have him in one pose anyway.

Still wondering weather or not to use the original hands without the joins or modify the arms to take normal hands.

I don't like the original hands because of how awkwardly he holde his weapons.

Cheers buddy , I know in part 3 his mask is cleanish but I think every horror figure should be dirty with ripped clothing and what not and not spotless clean.

Couldnt agree more. My 78 Myers figure is a lot dirtier than he actually was in the movie, but I think it looks so much better that way.

I'm (seemingly) always a bit late to the party, but for someone looking to obtain a 1/6 scale Jason figure, am I relegated to the aftermarket? I don't see that anyone is producing figures like these anymore, or has for quite some time. It's kinda strange - you think they could be a big seller, but what do I know? :dunno

Any recommendations from you more seasoned veterans?

I'm (seemingly) always a bit late to the party, but for someone looking to obtain a 1/6 scale Jason figure, am I relegated to the aftermarket? I don't see that anyone is producing figures like these anymore, or has for quite some time. It's kinda strange - you think they could be a big seller, but what do I know? :dunno

The old Sideshow pieces are great. They're inexpensive when compared to the custom fare (Beto's runs $1k+), and though dated, far better than the MEZCO versions which are more mediocre likeness, plastic statues than action figures.

Beto is offering some of his older sculpts (unpainted) if you're interested in putting together your own. But I agree with Nam with the Sideshow Jason. They've gone up in price, but compare to the other alternatives out there, it may be the best option for you for a complete figure. Be patient though, time to time you can get one at a decent price at auction or buy it now (just picked up a Part 3 mint for $169.99) which is much cheaper than the $250 or more that some of these sellers are asking for.

Back