We know the site is slow... re: Newsletter!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris says we were getting TWICE the amount of traffic as during a PPO for this newsletter... wow! Was that all for Thor, or were people scared about another Faux Bronze? :confused:

Yep, so many people missed last week that everyone is waiting for the DOTF now... its gonna be a madhouse until its released.

I accidentally ordered 2 Padmes because of the site slowness and it will not let me delete one of them. Any idea what is wrong.

I accidentally ordered 2 Padmes because of the site slowness and it will not let me delete one of them. Any idea what is wrong.

You mean on the Wait List? (she's only available on Wait List right now, which doesn't guarantee you'll get one) If so, can you just cancel the entire order, and start over?

You mean on the Wait List? (she's only available on Wait List right now, which doesn't guarantee you'll get one) If so, can you just cancel the entire order, and start over?

I think he's talking about the Padme dio, which is still up for pre-order.

No Im talking about the Nexu and Padme dio. It says
Oops!

An internal error has occured. Please call technical support if you continue to get this message.

Ah, yeah, it's still available, so if it won't let you just cancel one of the items in the order, you should be able to cancel the entire order and re-do it with no problem.

No it was two seperate orders i just didnt realize the first one actually went through because the browser crashed and when I opened up the account page nothing was in it so I reordered and when I looked back at my history again I had two orders and I wont let me cancel one of them.

No it was two seperate orders i just didnt realize the first one actually went through because the browser crashed and when I opened up the account page nothing was in it so I reordered and when I looked back at my history again I had two orders and I wont let me cancel one of them.

I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't let you cancel? Well, call customer service in the morning (they get here at 8:30 AM Pacfic Time) and they can manually cancel it if you can't get it to go through - 1-800-474-3746

News posts have been disabled for now, to help manage the load. Just log in to your newsletter account at the top of the page.

Chris says we were getting TWICE the amount of traffic as during a PPO for this newsletter... wow! Was that all for Thor, or were people scared about another Faux Bronze? :confused:

Both!

BTW: Others have mentioned it already, but I like the fact that you hang in these forums. I've experienced plenty of outages with other company websites, but it's nice when people representing the company are basically there with you. Kudos to you and SSC!

Both!

BTW: Others have mentioned it already, but I like the fact that you hang in these forums. I've experienced plenty of outages with other company websites, but it's nice when people representing the company are basically there with you. Kudos to you and SSC!

We work hard for our money and Sideshow works hard for our money too. :D

Back