We know the site is slow... re: Newsletter!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Thor. Not too bad for a re-launch of a site that surely gets hammered Thursday nights.

Thanks for your work in getting the newsletter up and the communiques. It was fun to watch you try and bring some order to this gaggle of freaks.

Luv ya Dusty. :duff :chew

I notice on the hompage that the "Find It Fast" area is now gone! I guess it was causing the problems... hopefully it will be back soon.

wheres the news letter on the page????

News posts have been disabled for now, to help manage the load. Just log in to your newsletter account at the top of the page.

Chris says we were getting TWICE the amount of traffic as during a PPO for this newsletter... wow! Was that all for Thor, or were people scared about another Faux Bronze? :confused:

News posts have been disabled for now, to help manage the load. Just log in to your newsletter account at the top of the page.

Chris says we were getting TWICE the amount of traffic as during a PPO for this newsletter... wow! Was that all for Thor, or were people scared about another Faux Bronze? :confused:

Faux Bronze:cool:

Back