War of the Planet of the Apes (July 14, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking so much forward to this one!! Loved the last one. This time, let's get some figures for it dammit!

These are some pf the best sci-fi movies of the last 10 years.....how anyone could say they are bad is beyond me......
Especially Dawn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you feel the struggle of your people is well represented here? #Harambe #neverforget (sorry, I had to do it)

EXCLUSIVE SCENE REVEALED:

4ca97590299e347bf61b5bfb21aa1361116c0891f8be8530bd7a43f6b5be8c44_1.jpg

looking at that trailer, looks like there's 2 human factions. one has apes among their ranks. kewl.

i hope the other has dragons.

and a 3rd faction with terminators.

I love the second movie...it's one of my favorite science fiction movies in recent years. I hope to this is as good.

But I will miss mother****in' Koba.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I love the second movie...it's one of my favorite science fiction movies in recent years. I hope to this is as good.

But I will miss mother****in' Koba.

100% agree! They made him out to be a good bad guy (with own personal reasons) not just some crazy

100% agree! They made him out to be a good bad guy (with own personal reasons) not just some crazy
He was the Shane (Walking Dead) of the apes. He wasn't wrong in his mentality and he had the scars that showed it, but he became obsessed and...well..just very mean. Lol

Back