War of the Planet of the Apes (July 14, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far the Planet of the Apes reboot falls into a lonely category of successful “reboot” movies. Although their success is also very silent. You don’t hear much of this reboot in Pop Culture today. It keeps itself quiet in the corner. I do feel that Kubo is one of the best tragic villains of the last 10 years!!

Unsuccessful Reboots that list is long.. Ghostbusters, Robocop, Clash of the Titans, Nightmare on Elm Street…..

Saw the trailer so much in the theaters I don't want to ever watch this movie.

I never watch trailers. I like going into movies fresh. Every footage is new, seen for the first time. I also think that if you watch a trailer and review movies your review is not genuine! Today we have you tubers reviewing the trailers? WTF!!! I wonder if there is a review out there that reviews movies without having seen trailers.

I never watch trailers. I like going into movies fresh. Every footage is new, seen for the first time. I also think that if you watch a trailer and review movies your review is not genuine! Today we have you tubers reviewing the trailers? WTF!!! I wonder if there is a review out there that reviews movies without having seen trailers.

he's talking about the trailers before a movie...

he's talking about the trailers before a movie...

I know. But in general overall. I tend to close my eyes and stick my fingers in my ears looking like a idiot when a trailer of a movie I want to see (ie. Last Jedi) appear in the ‘Coming Soon” before watching a movie in the theatres.

​I haven't seen any of these and my local theater is doing a marathon of all three. Are they good enough to do that?

Absolutely yes. These movies have consistently been great across the board--writing, acting, fx, character development

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

​I haven't seen any of these and my local theater is doing a marathon of all three. Are they good enough to do that?

Yes. My 2 sons (10 and 8 yrs old) never even heard of this franchise and always ask me what movies are good. So, we watched the first 2 back to back and my boys loved them. They can't wait to see the new one in a few weeks.

Back