War of the Planet of the Apes (July 14, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any examples?
The Wrath of Khan
The Last Crusade
Project A Part 2
Godzilla vs Biollante
Guyver 2
Prisoner of Azkaban
The Bourne Supremacy

And while I strongly disagree, most people don't like "The First Avenger" and "Mad Max" while their sequels are among the best blockbusters.

Bad timing to release a trailer with the MCU Spider-Man trailer coming out at the same time :lol

Looks pretty good. Woody Harrelson always makes things better.

Where are the humans from the last film?

Anyway, I like the first one, the sequel wasn't great but it was better than the Burton POTA film, and this one looks alright. Hopefully Cesar becomes a legend in this film, thus the statues with his likeness in the future.

once he wipes out the apes.

he goes to europe to fight them dragons.

reign-of-fire-movie-still-matthew-mcconaughey-as-van-zan_1109444-398x304.jpeg

how about...
maxresdefault.jpg

"if you're not crazy for bananas, you are the resistance"

I enjoyed T4. I think it had the balls to do something different from the "dump and chase" pattern of the previous three movies. And had the balls to show us something new. Don't understand the hate

This looks great! I look forward it. Although it has this ridiculousness to it, despite the seriousness, I like that.

And if we lose this War Of The Planet Of The Apes™.... It will be, a Planet of The Apes(1968)™

I'm ready for this.
Do you feel the struggle of your people is well represented here? #Harambe #neverforget (sorry, I had to do it)

Back